PLAN OF THE ALIENS

The aliens which were living on the another planet named "gas dwarf". the planet consists of only aliens and all the planets which exists were totally ruled by the gas dwarf and only the Earth was left to be ruled by the aliens. so they all set up a mission regarding the rule about the Earth. Then 2 aliens from the gas dwarf in the form of humans come to Earth to look over the situations and who will be perfect and eligible to help them in their mission to rule over the Earth. they stay here for almost 3-4 days to look over the Earth. on the 2nd day they find a girl named Riya to help her in their mission on attacking on the Earth. they all to gather tell Riya what they are going to do on the Earth. then Riya gets afraid of them. you aliens will attack on the earth means you will all kill us why should i help you if you also killed me after taking my help.

After explanations of the aliens the girl accepts to help them in their mission to attack on the Earth. the aliens take the girl to their planet to tell all the rest of the aliens about the girl and how she accepted to help them. one of the alien says "अरे भैया किस लडकी को उथा लये अछि देखकर लाते क्या यार" the boss of aliens says you shut your mouth and keep quit. good job that you brought a good girl and a trusted one good good. I am proud of you my dear.