Chapter 2

*Natalie's POV*

When I finally woke up it was 12:00 and I tunred over to see that Luke had already woken up. I don't blame him. I'm never up this late. I go down stairs to see him sitting on the couch watching tv. He hears me coming down the stairs and truns around and smiles at me. I return the smile only to see his eye swollen as well as his lip. I turn to go into the kitchen to makw some breakfast only to see that he had made me breakfast. It was still warm so he must've only just gotten up and made it. 

"Thanks for making me breakfast Luke"

I call out fromt the kitchen, I hear shuffling from the lounge room then I hear him swear. 

"You alright in there Luke" 

I say with a smirk, he walks in and just rolls his eyes. He comes over and take a piece of my toast.

"Hey, thats my toast make your own"

I playfully hit his arm and he just takes another bite from the slice of toast.

"Who was the one who made you breakfast, Oh thats right I did. I didn't have to but I did. Just be thankful I didn't eat it all before you came down here"

He laughed and ran up stairs and shut a door. I just continued to eat my toast (which had nutella on it)  , he knows me way to well. I smile to my self and think about all fun the times Luke and I have had. 

*Flashback*

"LUKE OH MY GOD, GIVE ME MY PHONE BACK"

I yell at Luke as I try to run after him through his house, with no luck. He locked himself in his room. God knows what he's gonna do with my phone.

"Luke open the door and give me my phone back"

I say with a sigh, he always steals my phone.

"Nah, I think I'm good"

He laughs and I can tell he is smirking, he knows it's annoying me and he wont stop it until he feels it's enough. I'll just have wait have to wait for him to come out.

I go down stairs and turn the tv on, nothing is really on, but it's just to buy the time. 

A few minutes later, I hear Luke's door open and I hide at the bottom of the stairs, to scare him. I peek out to see if he is coming and I see the familair blonde quiff of his and quickly duck back down in hiding. He gets to the last step and just as I am about to scare him.

"BOO!" 

I jump and hit my head into the railing on the stairs and take in what just happened. Ashton had come through the back door and scared the living shit out of me, whilst Luke just fell down the last step because of Ashton as well and is now a the bottom of the stairs pissing himslef laughing.

"Don't fucking do that Ash, jesus"

I hit him in the arm and he just laughs at me, and looks to Luke with a confused expression.

"Why does he have your phone"

Ashton asks pointing to my phone in Lukes hands. 

"Oh, yeah I wouldn't show him a photo of me, so he took my phone and ran off with it, then I chased him to try and get it back, then he locked him slef in his room and god only knows what he did with it in his room"

I say with a small smile

"How many times have we told you not to let Luke get your phone, do you know how many selfies and how many times we have to change our passwords each week because of him. He probably took like a hundred or something"

He says rolling his eyes and gesturing to Luke making funny faces towards my phone.

"Hey I'm not that bad, stop telling lies Ashton"

Luke interupts and pokes his tounge out at us, I swear he isn't 15 sometimes.

"Meh, I can just delete them, or use them against him if they are bad"

"Does he know your phone password, if he does your screwed, just ask Michael"

He says while laughing

"No he doesn't, no one knows my password"

"I hope you know it"

"No Ash, I have no clue what my phone password is, i just carry it around everywhere with me just to check the time"

I roll my eyes and just laughs at my sarcasim.

"Hey no need to get sassy with me, I was just ckecking. If your like Luke I wouldn't be surprised if you didn't know your password. He spends to much time remembering ours more than his"

I laugh and run over to Luke photobomb his photo.

"Heyyyy, you ruined a perfectly good selfie"

I roll my eyes at him and reach for my phone, but he draws his arm away from my reach and I pout. He just laughs and walks off into the lounge with my phone in his pocket so I can't get it. I groan at him only making him laugh at me more.

I end up talking to Ashton insteaed of attempting to get my phone back, I really can't be bothered. He said that the guys will be doing a livestream tonight and said that if Luke doesn't give me back my phone he will make sure I can get revenge on Luke, but I don't know what he meant.

I hadn't realised how much time went by wihle talking Ashton, because when he left Luke was asleep on he couch and he had obviously put 'Mean Girls' in because I regonised the credits. I see my phone on the coffe table next to a note and pick both up.

"Sorry for having you phone for so long, you may need to delete somethings, you ran out of storage :( oh well enjoy your new backgrounds ;) 

-Lukey :D

I just smile and turn my phone on and see he put my lock screen as a photo of us we took early, the one I photobombed, an dmy homescreen is just a selfie of him. I roll my eyes, and go grab a blanket for Luke and put it over him and I go to the other couch and fall asleep an laugh at Luke talking in his sleep again.

*End Of Flash Back*

I smile at the memory and look to my phone, my lock screen hasn't changed since that day, I love that photo of us, and he deleted it form everything else so this is the only copy I have. I hear footsteps coming down the stairs and Luke appears in the door way clearly not happy.

"Hey whats up"

"Huh oh, it's nothing don't worry about it"

He smiles at me and turns away, but it's obviously something for him to be like this. I grab his wrist gently and turn him around.

"Luke, you know I can I tell when your lying or when somethings up, have you forgotten the past twleve years or something"

I smile at him, but he doesn't return one, he just just gets out of my grip and walks away. Luke is never like this, whatever has gotten him like this must be pretty bad, he always tells me if something is wrong.