Madhu gulps in panic as she tried to hold her tears. Just when she was about to give in, she gets the wisp of cigarette smell. Curious to see who dared to smoke in the college campus that too near the classes, she turns her head and sees Rishu walking by with a lit cigarette on his lips. 

"RISHU!" Madhu shouts his name as if he was her oasis and runs to him as she slightly pushed the seniors and classmates around her. 

"HEY!" Dipali shouts after her and runs behind her but Madhu ignores her as she realized that she had Rishu's undivided attention as he had stopped and was glaring at her with a curious frown. 

"Rishu." Madhu stops in front of him in relief. 

"Who are you?" he asks her with a frown. "And how dare you call me Rishu?" 

"Er... I am Madhu... Madhubala Malik... didn't your father tell you?" Madhu asks him curiously. 

"Mohan?" RK asks her with a frown. 

Madhu was taken back hearing him address his father by name and then seeing Dipali coming towards her she quickly tells him. "I am Shemsher Malik's daughter. He is the new auditor for your company. Mohan uncle said that you would help me if there is any trouble in college. They are ragging me." Madhu tells him. 

"Shit." Dipali says in a panic hearing Madhu. 

"Mohan promised I will take care of you?" RK asks her frowning as he blew the smoke on to her face. 

Madhu steps back feeling the smoke on her face and nods her head in confusion and fear seeing his attitude. 

"Just let it go, RK. She doesn't know." Dipali says suddenly as she gripped Madhu's hand and started to pull her away. 

RK quickly holds Madhu's other hand and asks Dipali furiously, "Where do you think you are taking her?" 

"We are just ragging her. You don't interfere." Dipali says as she freed Madhu's hand from RK and dragged Madhu away while Madhu turned to look at RK for help seeing that he had tried to intervene for her. 

"Have you gone out of your mind?" Dipali furiously whispers to her as she dragged her to a deserted corner. 

"I..." Madhu panics as she looked for Rishu to come and save her from the senior. 

"Do you not know anything about him?" 

That caught her attention and Madhu turns to look at Dipali in confusion. 

"I am his Dad's business partner's daughter. And just because of that he made my life a living hell here when I joined this college." Dipali tells her. 

Madhu looks at her in shock wondering why he would do that. 

"He hates his father. He had tortured me for months till he got bored." 

"Oh my God." Madhu whispers in shock. 

"And you went and told him that his father promised you that he would take care of you? You just made yourself his new toy." Dipali tells her in a whisper. 

"But..." Madhu starts in panic. 

"God save you, Madhubala. Try to stay away from him." Dipali tells her and walks away. 

Madhu nervously starts to walk back to her class when out of nowhere Rishu comes in front of her. She gulps in fear and she quickly starts to apologize for her earlier behavior so he doesn't make her his new toy. "I..." 

"What did Dipali tell you?" he asks as he exhaled smoke onto her face. 

Madhu gulps as she tried to move back from the smoke and he follows her. "Did she tell you to hide from me?"