1

Ranka sang her heart out across the city from Sheryl who was doing the same however the frontier was loosing.
Ranka could see Alto near sheryl on the screen and she felt sad, he wasnt going to choose her she could see how the other girl was better than her.
She shook thouse thoughts away and kept singing but soon she could hear a voice that wasnt normal, they all could and the Varja in the city all stopped moving.
"We will leave so long as you come with us willingly songstress"
Ranka could hear Alto claiming he wouldnt let them take Sheryl and Ranka wanted to cry because she was standing before a varja with its hand out looking at her and she knew it wasnt Sheryl they wanted.
She thought about everything how he ditched her for sheryl and how he was now protecting that woman Ranka took an unstedy breath turned off her microphone to not alert Alto.
"I accept please dont harm anyone else"
She took its clawed hand and was pulled inside.
It shot up into the middle of the battle field with a glowing green crown appearing on its head.
The voice sounded again.
"The deal is sealed we will leave!"
They all pulled together and quickly vanished.

The people left were shocked and confused but celebrated, Alto was also confused and spoke to his superiors questioning why they left without sheryl.
That was when the picture on the screens changed from sheryl to ranka showing her looking up at a varja and turning off her microphone taking its claw and being pulled inside and away.
"No!"
Alto yelled he flew over to the empty spot finding nothing but a microphone discarded on the dirty floor.
Alto jumped out and shakily picked it up looking up at the empty sky.