"Kat!!" Elle practically screams at me , enveloping me into a bear hug . Yep I missed this girl , " who are you again?" I playfully ask, she imedeutly lets go and grabbed  my face almost inpecting it  , " you didn't get compelled again did you ?" she askes her voice full of worry and panic . I shake my head and smile I think she catches on bescause elle punched me in the arm. " don't do that to be kat! " she looks at me hand holding my preshus snack. " kat you know cuz' Im like your only bff in here can you share ?" Elle askes with puppy dog eyes  , which no one can refuse I mean that quit literally .You see Elle is like a Siren thing , yeh I didn't quite get it myself at first . I open the packet and give her halve of one , she cant complain . " Kat " she wined. I smile innocently at her " yes Elle?" . She dives for the packet , oh hell no she is not getting these beauties ! I throw them up , just before her fingers could touch the packet , and Elle hits me to the floor . I can see the packet like in slow motion , falling from the celling , Elle follows my gaze . We both jump up and try to catch the packet , but it smacks us both in the face . We both start to laugh uncontrollably , until we both cant breath.  " Kat i've missed your company old friend " she breathes out . I nod and hum in response . So have I . 

After the Oreo incident we get onto the serious talks about our organisations that are both after us , I think I have it hard , with SHEILD after me ,nope , Elle has both SHEILD and HYDRA after her . " Yeah , but when I was working at Hydra for some missions , I hit a wall or so I thought. I hit the chest of their best weapon . they call him the Winter Soldier . And let me tell you , he's hot but terrifying at the same time , you know what I mean?" she said . "yeah I do , so what else about this Winter Soldier , knowing you , you'd probably find out every little detail about him " I say , she giggles and carries on " How ?! Anyway yeah I did , so he went to the felicity around the time they threw you out . His name James B Barnes I think."  no way . I feel my face turn white , al my emotion slipping from my body .Elle looks at me with pitiful eyes and hugs me ." hay it's gonna be ok ?" she conferts . " i know let's watch something i wanna show you , mabey you can relate a little". 

We go into the home cinema room . 4 long sofa's each with a diffrent metrail covering it and in diffrent colours aswell, we go and sit on the fluffy black sofa and Elle put's a series called Teen Wolf on, and I fall in love with it . We're on season 2 , " El what have you done?! I bloody love this show . who's hotter stiles or derek?" i say in a fangirly way. She laughs "I bugzy derek! You can have the usless human . haha i made you into a proper girly girl!". i sigh and i can't help but let out a goofy grin , i might add the first once since the 1930's i might add. After watching the whole 6 serise in three days stright , we went out of our quote hole end quote , to see the world and to get more snackes for the  "shack" . yes we ate the whole cuboard full .    

The sun shone on the metals and glass of the citys' buildings and passing cars. Me and el go straight to the shop and get all the junk food we can carry in a trolly . El runs away dogdeing customers of the shop in an playfull game of tag , if i get you , you are paying . i chase after her , but  hit someone. " sorry mate" i shout , i look back at who it was ...

Thor .

oh well . Wait ! if he's here the other Avengers must be too ." el!" i shout , she instantly stops with a squeek of the trolly wheels and we sprint to the exit be seen and then the two opposits are there blocking our path ." El pass me your weapon , play hostige" i whisper . She hands me her gun i put it to her head " Boys if you will let me pass i'll let this " i wave the gun up and down to gesture el " go unscathed , but if you don't i will not hasate to put a couple bullets in her head " i say , as if on quew ell starts to sob and shake . Her acting skilles are unparrel , even i belived her for a moment . " Let her go Katerina " cap says taking a step forword i tut " nu nah , appologise to her " i give a sad smile and el tries to get away from my grasp , " forgive me " i say in a bearly audible voice , i shot her in the foot . Cap looked discusted " look what you've done now Rogers , now let me pass" , he reluctently let's us pass . I grabb el bridall style and sprit to central park for cover .

I saw a bench and carried el to it , once I put her down she grabs the gun of me " YOU SHOT ME! " she roared, " yeh sorry about that " I say scratching my neck awkwardly . Out of nowhere she smirks evilly at me .Oh no that's bad . " seems as you shot me your paying and I get to shoot you once whenever I want with bane bullet " she says smugly . I frown , " you could practically kill me with that " I say not saying the whole truth , which nobody knows not even el. " I know you better hope I don't" . I gulp , even though bane bullets cant kill me but they sure do hurt like hell . Ell gets up as if she hasn't got shot , which I return the look of amazement . " oh I heal faster by the way" . I shake my head and laugh . 

Then the moment was reined like always happiness has always got an end .  El shot me in the shoulder with a bane bullet , but that's not it nope. The park was empty , now filled with cops and  the Avengers . El betrayed me!