Stuck in a Love Pentagon ( Black Butler)

I dont own Black Butler.

"Ouch!" I yelled when we hit bump in the road. "Watch where you're going!" I yelled at the driver. "Sorry Lady Ariana!"

I slumped back on my chair thinking. My mom told me that since I was turning 18 in a few months I had to get a job. What she didn't tell me was that she already got me a job. As a maid. At the Phantomhive manor. Ugh those rich people and their fancy manors. I went back to reality when the driver said we were at the manor. I got up from the chair and let the driver help me out of the carriage. And when I got out Ciel Phantomhive and his black-clad butler were on the frot steps of the manor. "So this is the maid." Ciel said rather flatly. He may sound flat but when you look into his eyes (like I did) You can see his emotion. Right now, he looked curious about me. "Yes, I'm the new maid and my name is Ariana Hedger, but you can just call me Ana." I replied while smiling. " Sebasian go get her new clothes, tell her the chores and get her aquainted with the other servants, then come to my study." He ordered. " Yes, my lord." Sebastian replied. "Do follow me Miss Hedger." Sebastian said to me. "Ok." After I said that I thought to myself 'I wonder what life will be like at this manor.'