Morning at the Manor

~Harrison POV~

Waking up to light shining in your eyes and shivering was not pleasant. Opening my eyes fully I rubbed the sleep out of them and went to sit up only to be stopped by the weight on my chest. Glancing down at the blonde who was half sprawled over me with the black duvet wrapped tightly around him.

Carefully lifting him off of me I sat him back onto the multitude of pillows before placing a small kiss on his forehead and made my way to the loo. After brushing my teeth and washing my face I casted a quick Tempus and made my way back into my room.

"Dragon wake up we have to go to Diagon Alley in a few hours" I said softly pulling the duvet from over the blondes head sighing as he pulled a pillow over his head. It was extremely hard to wake Draco up if it was before nine and right now it was only just turning eight o'clock.

Dipping my head down I placed light kisses all over his his face pulling back when he started stirring and opened his eyes.

"Good morning Dragon"

"Mhm morning Harry" He replied leaning towards me and nuzzling his head into my chest.

"We need to get ready everyone is probably already downstairs" I said running my hands through his hair.

"I can't get up until I've had a proper good morning kiss" Draco said with a sly grin on his face.

"Anything you want little one" I said knowing my voice was still husky from just waking up before swooping down and capturing his lips in a passionate kiss. I groned into his mouth when I felt him tug at the end of my braid that was now roused from sleep.

We broke apart once air became a necessity and I moved to his neck placing kisses and nipping at the pale skin leaving the blonde panting beneath me. He tugged my head back up before slamming our lips together. I pulled my shirt over his head leaving him completely naked underneath me. He hooked his fingers around the waistband of my briefs and yanked them down my legs leaving me to kick them off.

"Dominant fuck me please. It's been too long" Draco panted out spreading his legs so I could settle between them. I brought three fingers up to his mouth moaning when he brought them into his mouth and wrapped his tongue around my fingers. I pulled them out and brought the three fingers down to his puckered hole. My finger easily slipped into the tight hole  and wringled my fingers looking for the bundle of nerves that would send waves of pleasure to my Dragon.

Adding a second finger I wrapped my other hand around the already hard member and stroked it in time with my thrusting fingers. I slipped my last finger into him and finally hit that bundle of nerves turning the body beneath me into a moaning mess. I pulled out my fingers hearing Draco whine at the loss before making my way back up the delicious body and bringing him into a rough kiss that had out teeth clashing and tongues dancing together.

"You want me to fuck you, pound into that tight little hole of yours till you can't walk straight for a week?" I asked huskily teasing his entrance with the head of my cock as he let out a breathy moan.

"Merlin yes, I wanna be able to feel you for weeks. Show me I'm yours and only yours" Draco answered grinding his his up into mine causing both of us to moan. I thrusted inside Draco before stopping to give him time to adjust. Once he rocked his hips giving me the signal to move I wasted no time pulling out to the tip and then slamming back in. This continued until we fell into a rhythm and the blonde under me was a babbling mess.

He pulled me down into a heated kiss that quickly turned sit as we both neared the edge. With one final thrust both of us were sent over the edge and ride our orgasms out getting each other. I pulled out and collapsed next to Draco panting, but satisfied.

"We still have to get up and get ready" Draco reminded me while trying to even out his breathing.

"Well then why don't we go take a shower then Dragon?" I asked with a mischievous grin on my face before sitting up and making my way towards the shower knowing he would be close behind me.

~Time Skip~

We were dressed and ready to head down to the dining room where the others were most likely waiting for us. Draco looked absolutely beautiful in what he had on today. He was wearing a tight black long sleeve shirt were the ends of the arm connected to a ring that day on his middle finger and he had matched that with a pair of tight black leather trousers that fit him like a second skin. To top it all of he wore a tight fitting robe that showed of his lean build and his hair was pulled back in a braid that started from his right temple. I had also let him pick out my clothes which had also led another hot make out session.

I now had on a dark crimson button up with tight fitting black slacks and black dragon hide boots. My hair was hanging loose except for two pieces on each side which had been pulled back and laced together in a braid. Pulling his smaller frame to me I laced our fingers together before we headed out the door. Once we had made our way out the door and to the dining hall the sight we were met with was not expected.

In front of us stood Fred and George who were half transformed with their wings and sharp talons out chasing a fully transformed Percy who was now a Panther.

"Enough" I called out letting my voice wash over the others watching as the stopped frozen where they were.

"What is going on here?" Draco asked from beside me his voice holding as much authority as mine. Even though he was my submissive mate he was still over most everyone else because I am the Dark Prince.

"They were teasing and it got out of hand" Blaise answered shaking his head at his two mates as they grinned at each other and then toward him.

"You two are mental" Percy told the twins after they transformed back to their normal forms.

"Let's eat so we can head to Diagon Alley" Charlie said as he walked through the large doors with Rabastan next to him looking much better. I gave Rabastan a small hug before pulling out Draco's chair for him to sit before taking my seat. We all tucked in agreeing to go to Knockturn Alley after we visited Diagon Alley.