Three

Robb and I had talked through the entire song and we couldn't help but stare at one another. I smiled and looked at my feet as he gracefully pulled me back to his body " You are embarrassed my lady?" " I have never danced with a man before" I blushed " My father thought it would be silly" " Yet here we are" Robb smirked. As the song came to an end he rested his hand on my waist as we stared into each other's eyes silently, as if looking into each other's souls searching for something we both wanted. " My lady, would you-" " Lady Alessia" Jeoffery spoke as he pushed himself between us " Would you care to dance?" I looked at Robb as he gave me a small smile " Of course your grace. I shall speak to you soon Lord Stark" " It will be a pleasure my lady".

Jeoffery grabbed my waist and my hand to pull me into his body as the song began. " I'm sorry I couldn't ask you to dance sooner my lady, it must have been awful to have to endure a dance with a Stark" I gave Jeoffery a glare " I didn't have to endure anything, I enjoyed dancing with Robb your grace". " Robb? Don't tell me your on a first name basis which filth such as him?" " I would much rather dance with him than you" I spoke before pulling myself out of Jeoffery's grip and storming outside. I stormed out into the snow and sat on a barrel of hay, letting out a frustrated sigh " Are you alright, my lady?" I looked up and gave Jon a small smile " Yes I'm fine, thank you Jon".

" I beg your pardon, but storming out of a feast doesn't give a " I'm fine" vibe" " It's that prince, he was just saying very rude things about Stark's and I got frustrated and walked away" " You stood up for the Stark family? You are a Lannister you are supposed to support your own" " Not when your own is wrong, when you live in Kings Landing Jon, you know that you can only support yourself". " Thank you for protecting our name" I smiled at Jon " I would gladly do it anytime my lord" " My lady we've been over this" " And I do not care, you are a Lord in my eyes Jon, no matter what the world says about you". " You are very kind my lady" " Please call me Alessia, my lady is too formal" I smiled at him causing him to smile in return " Of course, Alessia" he chuckled as I started laughing.

" What's this? My darling sister actually enjoying a man's company" I laughed and rolled my eyes at my uncle " Brother what is it that you wish?" " Can I not have a conversation with my sister and her new friend" " Yes you can, but you are drunk brother " " A drunk man is a happy man" " In your eyes brother". " Alessia!" We all turned our heads to see Jeoffery standing in the doorway " Come inside now" " You do not have the right to command her" Tyrion spoke back " She is free to speak to whom ever she wishes" " Not a filthy bastard" " Is that all you see him as? You don't seem him as a strong, powerful and handsome man" " Handsome?!". Tyrion laughed at Jeoffery's anger " You think he's handsome?!" I turned my head and looked at Jon and bit my pink bottom lip " Yes I do".

" My mother will hear about this!" " Jeoffery if you tell your mother about this then I shall personally punish you" " You can't touch me uncle" " Stop it, I think we have all had too much to drink and that this argument is pointless let us all go back inside and enjoy the feast. Come on Jon" " I am not allowed to attend the feast my lady, Lady Stark does not want me there to offend the King and Queen" " You offend no one" " Being a bastard I offend all" " That is bullshit" " Alessia, do not speak such a language you are a lady and you must behave like one" Tyrion warned and I sighed " My apologies, it's just people being mistreated for things that aren't there fault anger me".

" It's alright my lady, I shall speak to you tomorrow. Enjoy your feast" Jon smiled before walking away. I headed back inside with Tyrion and Jeoffery and we all sat back at our table, we were all talking together when Arya threw food at her sister, hitting Sansa straight in the face making her shout. Robb smirked but grabbed Arya and brought her to her room " See like I told you Alessia, it's filth of a family" Jeoffery scoffed. " It's harmless fun, she's a child you can't expect her to behave perfectly" " Why do you like this behaviour?" " It's fun Jeoffery, nothing bad is coming from it".

" Speak to your son, I shall speak with the girl tonight" King Robert spoke to Ned, causing me to turn my head to them slightly. " Sister it's getting late, you should go to bed" Ceresi smiled at me and I nodded before standing up and giving a small curtsy " Thank you for the feast my Lord, my lady. I look forward to seeing you at breakfast" I smiled " It's our pleasure to have you child, we shall see you in the morn". I walked out of the feast and to my chambers, changing into my nightgown and having an amazing sleep.

I woke up the next morning to my door being opened however I did not open my eyes or move for I was too tired. I felt a pair of lips touch my soft cheek " I shall leave you to your slumber a little longer" Jon's deep voice spoke in my ear softly before he quickly left, closing the door behind him. Soon after my door opened again " Still asleep" the hounds voice spoke to himself as I heard his armour clunk as he walked closer to me " Even in sleep she is beautiful, how can such a woman be cursed with such beauty" " Hound!" " My prince she is sleeping" " Oh, leave her be for now, my little wife deserves her rest". Why is everyone coming into my room and confessing feelings towards me?!

" My lady it is time to wake" I slowly opened my green eyes and was met by my handmaidens brown eyes. I yawned and stretched " Morning already" " Yes, time always speeds up when you are relaxing my lady" " That is a very true statement" I laughed as she lay out a beautiful blue dress. She quickly helped me change and put a nice plait on my long blond hair before there was a knock brought to me door " Enter" I called and the door opened to reveal Robb Stark smiling at me. " My lady you look lovely" " What did I tell you about calling me that, my lord" I mocked him as he smirked at me " Pardon me, Alessia" he chuckled as I laughed with him.

" I'm here to escort you to breakfast, everyone is waiting for your arrival" " Thank you Robb, I shall call if I need you" I smiled to my hand maiden before I stood and gracefully took Robb's arm as he walked me through Winterfell's halls. " I hear the King is to announce news this morn to our families" " Our families? What could the King possibly want us to know?" " I'm not sure, we'll find out soon. Also I wanted to offer to show you around Winterfell, I was told you loved scenery" " I do, I can fall in love with any place if it captures my eyes" I smiled as he smiled down at me.

We reached the doors to the great hall as the guards opened the doors for us to walk through. I saw our families sitting together for breakfast, Ceresi did not look happy at all, we quickly took our seats beside each other and breakfast was served. " You look beautiful" Jeoffery spoke to me and I smiled " Thank you, your grace" " Well Ned have you spoke to your son?" King Robert asked as he turned his chubby head towards his lifetime friend. " I have your grace" " And?" " He has agreed" " Glad to hear it" King Robert turned his head towards me " Alessia, what do you think of Robb Stark?" " I believe he is funny, smart, quiet handsome. He's a good dancer" I smirked " Good? I'm amazing" " After a few more lesions I suppose" we laughed as Lord and Lady Stark as well as the King smiled at us.

" I don't need to ask or hear anymore, I can already tell that this is going to be great" the King smiled at Lord Stark " That I agree too". " Excuse me your Grace, but what is going to be great?" I asked as I raised my brow in confusion. " You are to be wed to Robb Stark" the King told me and I looked at him in surprise, as Jeoffery's fell and Ceresi looked upset. " Look the girl is speechless" the King laughed " You can't let her marry him, she was supposed to marry me?!" Jeoffery shouted at his father " Quiet boy! She is your aunt, I won't allow you to marry. You will be wed to Sansa when you are both of age. Robb and Alessia are both of age so they shall marry the night before we leave for Kings Landing, that is if she accepts the marriage".

Robb stood from his seat and kneeled down in front of me as he took my hands in his " Lady Alessia, I swear to our families and to the old gods and the new that I shall do everything in my power to make you a happy wife and a loving mother, I shall cheer you up when your sad and I shall comfort and support you no matter what. Will you marry me?" I looked at Robb shocked then to our families, the Stark's looked so happy along with the King whilst my family looked unhappy. But this was my life and I choose what makes me happy, I looked back down to Robb and smiled " Yes Robb, yes I will".