Ch 1 | Nervous

Faiths POV

"Hi I'm Faith Malik and I got a call saying that you would like to meet me!" I spoke fluently surprising myself!

"Oh yes faith my darling come on in" Mr Blackwood told me. Mr Blackwood was a fat and stubby man. He had a stubble that made him look older then he was! he had a white button up top with black pants and shinny black shoes! he also had I. A red stripped tie.

Much different then what I imagined him to be. But hey I can't complain at lest his not a crazy dude that hits on young people like me!

I nodded and toke a seat on a very uncommon looking chair that I had never seen before.

"Now after looking at your résuméi, I must say I'm very impressed. You have worked as a babysitter for a long time with part time job working at the local cafe and bookshop!" Mr Blackwood said while eyeing me. Those eyes looked like they could kill. he had a dark brown kind of colour eyes but could easily be mistaken for a dark black

I just keept on nodding for him to continue not sure if I should say something or not.

Even if I did open up my mouth I would ramble and make unhuman noises.

" And I think you would be an amazing part of the team! you have got the job!"

"Thank you so much mr Blackwood. you won't be disappointed I promise!" I said while shaking his hand! I just got the job, I have been dreaming for this! I GOT THE JOB!!

"Call me Jeff please Miss Malik, now I would ask you to stay and I would talk to you for a little while but I have a meating in about 10 minutes and I can't be late. You can start next Monday at 9.00 am! just go up to the front desk say your name and i will get someone to show you around!" Jeff said while looking at his watch.

"Thank you again and have a great day" I said while walking out of the building with I think the biggest smile!

~~FLASHBACK OVER!~~

That was 2 years ago, know I work with Lou Teasdeal. well kind of I work by her if she has a day off or if she goes on tour with someone I usually come with her! it's quite fun to like I get to meet amazing people!

Right now I am walking to Starbucks to meet Lou because she asked me to come and it's urgent!

I'm starting to worry what it is.

I'm going thourgh In my head If I have done anything wrong and I don't think I have.

i have done great jobs with all if my clients hair and they haven't said anything bad? maybe she will fire me!

oh no what if she fires me!

As you can probably tell I'm having a little bit of a panic attack! they happen a lot and now I'm getting more of them in bad times.

Ok breath breath! oh great I'm right in frount of the cafe she wanted to meet at! Starbucks my favourite!!

As I walked the warm air gushed pastme. I started to look around and I saw Lou coming towards me. she was stunning as usual, she was wearing a cute little gold/white summer dress, white sandals and golden bracelets. Her hair was done in a nice messy bun.

I always wonder how Lou looks so beautiful ! i jave always wished i had her body its perfect even after her child!

she could go to the Logies and it would be the best dressed!

"Aww thank you, but you look heaps better!" Lou said

Oh shit I said that out loud didn't I! I looked at my outfit it wasn't the best but it still worked! I was wearing a black skinny jeans with a black floral crop top and a grey beanie.

I did my make up nice and simple, I put natural foundation, light pink eye shadow that made my ocean blue wyes pop and a thin line of eyeliner! I put my blonde hair in a fish tale.

"So what do you want to talk about?" I asked Lou as we walked over to the table she saved for us. That just happened to have my favourite Starbucks drink on top!! she remembered my favourite!

"Oh yeah I nearly forgot." Lou giggled

"Should I be worried?" I asked half joking and serous.

"Well.............."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok so first chapter!!! yay! Ok so to start of this might seem a bit rushed but it ISN'T OK!

Also I have never been to Starbucks soooooooo yah!!

So does anyone know what Lou wants to say to Faith?

And yes I do know that Zayn doesn't have a sister called faith but this is my story and my idea so u guys will have to live with it!!

Love you guys!!

Xxxxx