Chapter 26

"If it weren't for you! Your sister would still be alive! Get lost! I don't wanna see your face ever again! And i cut all my connections to you! You're no longer my son!"

That time when i heard it after being slapped by him, I can feel my heart shattered into pieces he just disown me. Eomma she's the only one who understand me as she comfort me instead of doing the same or saying the same like what appa did.

"Guanlin-ah please leave this place i don't want you to get hurt by your appa" Eomma said as she caressed my hair. I starts to cry when Jihoon arrived and he's carrying my suitcase.

~Flashback~

Guanlin's POV
"Ms. Beatrice thank you for everything, for helping us to make a living here in the Philippines we owe you a lot" I said as i smiled at her. "Gosh. Well welcome i hope you guys enjoy your stay here in the Philippines i hope you guys will come back" she said as she wipe the tears falling in her eyes. She became the closest friends of us. "We'll gonna treasure the memories we had here with you and especially when you take us to Mang Inasal to eat Halo halo" Jihoon said as she smiled.

"Guys... Cut it out haha! You should go now or you'll gonna missed your flight" she said as she smiled at us. We gave her a group hug and she hugged back. "Annyeong" we both said and she nod her head. As we turned our back on her.

~Ends Of Flashback~

Jihoon's POV
"Guanlin let's go" i said as i went to him and he stand up as he bid his eomma a farewell, "eomma take good care of yourself okay?" he said as he continue to cry. "I will... You too and also you jihoon take care you two" she said as she gave us a hug. "When you guys have a problem just call me okay?" she said as she let go of us.

"We will" we both said at the same time as we take a glance at Mr. Lai who's besides Noona's coffin... "Appa, I'm sorry for everything... Take care saranghae appa" Guanlin said as he hug his appa but it didn't respond and he then let go when Mr. Lai pulled him in another hug making Guanlin to cry even more.

"You pabo! Mianhae too for everything, for what i said for what I've done! I'm only doing this because i thought it's for the best! You take care" Mr. Lai said as he let go of Guanlin and pat its head. "Appa annyeong" Guanlin said as he bow to his appa.

He then went to me as he hold my hand and we both went outside as we grab a taxi. We decided to go back to korea, god i miss Daehwi! I haven't contact him for so long.

~Airplane~

Guanlin's POV
" Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Seoul Airport. Local time is 8 am and the temperature is 24 degreesFor your safety and comfort, please remain seated with your seat belt fastened until the Captain turns off the Fasten Seat Belt sign. This will indicate that we have parked at the gate and that it is safe for you to move about. Please check around your seat for any personal belongings you may have brought on board with you and please use caution when opening the overhead bins, as heavy articles may have shifted around during the flight.If you require deplaning assistance, please remain in your seat until all other passengers have deplaned. One of our crew members will then be pleased to assist you.On behalf of Seoul Airlines and the entire crew, I'd like to thank you for joining us on this trip and we are looking forward to seeing you on board again in the near future. Have a nice day/evening/night/stay!" The announcer said. 

~Airport~

Jihoon's POV
We've finally arrived here in the airport. God i miss this! So much! We then walk as we reached the exit then there we grab a taxi."Where are we going Sir?" the driver asked. "Please take us to CUBE Entertainment Building" Guanlin said.

Minutes passed, when we finally arrived we're now here in front of the building as we enter it as we use the elevator on the way to the floor where Guanlin's condominium is. When the elevator open we then get outside as we saw Daehwi and Jinyoung KISSING!

"Daehwi..." i said as i cover my mouth in disbelief I'm pretty sure they're shocked too by the looks of their facial expression. "Wah! Jihoon!" he said as he wipe his mouth, Jinyoung's lips has lipstick. "Wah! Are yoi two dating already?" i asked and he nod his head shyly.

"Oh by the way! Yah! You just disappeared without telling me!" he said as he crossed his arms. "Mianhae..." i said as i lower my head. "A lot of things happened" Guanlin said as he lay his arms on my shoulder. "Mwo?" Jinyoung asked as he went to us, "Yah! Wipe your mouth! You have lipstick mark!" Guanlin said.

Jinyoung immediately wipe it with his handkerchief. "Guys we need to rest we'll just tell you everything tomorrow" Guanlin said, "Okay then you two better take a rest" Daehwi said as he smiled at me. Me and Guanlin then both went inside his condominium when he suddenly pinned me on the wall.

As he lean his head and kissed me I then hug his neck to deepen the kiss as he starts to trail some kisses on my neck while unbuttoning my shirt and then i stop him. "Let's just do this after resting" i said as i yawned and he peck on my lips as he nod his head.

We then both went inside his room as we lay down there and he turned on the Aircon as we hugged each other and went to sleep...