2

Babydoll's POV

I finally finished my enrollment forms for Southside High when Toni came into the living room where I slept last night.

"Hey are you done?" She asked

"Yea just finished. I just realized this but I don't have anything to wear..." I said awkwardly. You'd think of after years of being this girls best friend I'd just go through her closet, but no I learned the hard way to not go through Toni's closet. When we were 14 I looked for a shirt and she put me in a headlock.

"Yea sure let me get you an outfit we're the same size in everything so it doesn't matter." She said. What the fu- nevermind. I guess she's fine with sharing clothes now? Hmm.

Toni came out a couple minutes later holding a pile of close and handed them to me before telling me to get in the shower because and I quote "smell like mothballs and shit." Not my words but yea I did smell bad the only soap The Sisters had was this Powder scent one which smelt like actual ass. What the hell is powder scent?! It was nice to have a real shower. I washed my hair and body then finally got out. I brushed my teeth then examined the clothes she picked out. Oh no.
Toni had picked out black high waisted shorts, a black crop top, fishnets, thigh high boots and of course my old serpent jacket.

Leave it to Toni! Whoop whoop! Note my sarcasm. I put the outfit on and dried my hair. My hair was dark brown and had natural beach waves so I brushed it and just left it like that. I don't wear makeup so I just left it at that. I put on deodorant and perfume courtesy of Toni and then I was finally done.

Toni and I raced our motorcycles to school since she had kept mine at her place. I beat her there and got off my bike. I parked it and slid my keys in my jacket pocket. I could feel eyes on me so I quickly went inside. I went through the metal detector and waited for Toni since she was behind me. She made it to me and then gave me a quick tour. What kind of school has no doors to the bathroom stalls. Well, that's Southside for you. We made our way to the cafeteria last to see a group of serpents sitting at a table talking. All of a sudden their eyes were on me. I couldn't help but notice the angry serpent who knocked me down yesterday and to say he was hot, biggest understatement of the year. He had a serpent tattoo on the left side of his neck.

I also noticed Fangs, he was staring down at the table. I walked up to them and the guys were silently checking me out. I cleared my throat and Fangs looked up at me. He didn't know who I was at first but when he finally got it he hugged me as tight as he could. What is it with these people and cutting of my air. I hugged him back but tapped his back to make him loosen his grip. He pulled away and he had a wide smile on his face.

"You're back!" He said excitedly.

"I am and I'm never leaving." I said happily.

Mr. Hot sexy guy motioned for me to sit down next to him so I did.

"What's your name babygirl?" He asked.

I bit my lip. "Babydoll."

"That's cute. Babydoll" He winked at me.

"What's your name?" I asked.

"Sweet Pea," he leaned until he was right by my left ear "just so you know what you'll be screaming later on." My cheeks instantly heated up..

"Sweet Pea leave my sister alone. God dammit she's only 16." Fangs said slightly angry.

"Fangs chill," I warned "we're the same age dingus." I said before giggling. Fangs gave me a sharp look before chuckling to himself.

"By the way Sweet Pea, I won't be screaming your name," I said leaning into his right ear like he did with me. "I think you much prefer d
Daddy." I smirked before grabbing Toni and slowly walking out of the cafeteria, leaving Sweet Pea shocked.

"God damnit Babydoll." Toni scolded

"What? I was just teasing him." I said smiling before making my way to first period.