CHOP!

Hajime cuddled into his bed and tried sleeping, but the thunder and rain were louder than usual and occasionally, he saw lighting quickly flash. To lull himself to sleep, he grabbed some cookies and warm milk. Nobody was there to bug him. His parents had to work late and he had no siblings. 

"Man," Hajime sighed. "This place looks like the first scene of Scream. Hopefully Satsuki isn't killed right in front of me." As he took a sip of the milk, he laid it and the cookies on his table near the bed. He fell asleep again, but nothing disturbed him until 3 AM. The deafening sound of thunder roared and woke Hajime out if his dream where he and Satsuki were doing it if you get what I mean (*notices bulge* owo whats this?). "Goddamit."

Hajime groggily woke up and tried to turn on the lights, but it was no use. He was stuck in the darkness. As he turned around, a hooded figure raised an axe, ready to strike Hajime.

"Omae wa mou, shinderu!" the figure shouted.

"Nani the fuck!?" Hajime replied (Insert screeching sound from Fist of the North Star). He dodged the swing of the axe as he desperately looked for something to defend himself. He kicked down the hooded figure and grabbed a text book. He bashed it against the hooded figure. He didn't check to see if she was alive or not, as he isn't a dumbass like the people in most of today's slasher films. He grabbed his jacket and headed out of the door and went to Satsuki's house.

Meanwhile, the hooded figure regained consciousness and slowly woke up. Her flip phone was ringing.

"Hello?" The figure responded. Her and the other person were talking and it ended when she said, "I won't need to kill the next 2."

A/N: WAssUP FOO. Anyways, sorry if the chapters are longer than what I usually write. It is because I doubt that a lot of my followers and other strangers passing by has seen the Ghost Stories anime, whether it be the Dub or Sub. I will not spoil it as you can watch it for free on YouTube. I actually recommend watching the anime to get a good feel for it. So... yeah. BAIIII