We're Back

Leah's POV
This morning I woke up to my baby girl Iris crying and of course Grayson doesn't get up so I get up and feed her about two hours after being awake Iris gets fussy so I sit on the bed and try to wake my boyfriend up "babe come on Gray" I shake him then I sat Iris right next to him as I go put my robe on I shake him one more time and then I give up I go in the living room to turn cartoons on for Iris and then I went to the kitchen and prepared breakfast for me and Grayson as I was cooking breakfast Grayson finally woke up and he went right in the living room to see our one year old sassy baby watching cartoons in her walker he sees me in the kitchen and hugs me "good morning babe" He kisses my cheek hey are you tired still? I ask, sort of yeah sorry I was hanging out with Ethan to make a video for this tuesday. Oh well I was thinking maybe you, me, and Iris could go for a little vacation to the beach? I asked well that would be nice Grayson said, but we still have online school to do
(Oh yeah we have online school now because Grayson and I started getting popular at school and they were saying some dumb shit about Iris is going to follow in her mommy's footsteps and be a slut and that really upset me so we un enrolled out of public school and went to online school)
and we have doctor appointments, an- babe, I stopped him its a monthly checkup and we can do our online school later it doesn't matter what happens with school what's important is our family now here I handed him a egg sandwich and kissed him I brought Iris into the room she was wearing a panda onesie saying "the snuggle is real" I sat down with her and wrapped her in a blanket because the AC was on and she was cold. So let me tell you about our crazy little baby! Iris is one year old and absolutely adores Grayson and me, her favorite cartoon is Jack's big music show, and her favorite song is The Middle by Zedd, Grae, and Merren Morris how do I know? this every time we're in the car I see her in the backseat and then the middle turns on and she starts babbling as if she wants to sing. I start my online school holding Iris as she was sucking on her pacifier which said "Daddy's Girl" She started crying and reaching toward Grayson, Grayson came over and picked Iris up and sat down with her they FaceTimed Cameron. "Hey little dude" Cameron said, uh Cameron? She's a girl, well duh I know I was saying hey little dude to you haha. Oh very funny what can't a sister annoy her little brother for a little bit but hey Grayson I have to go I will talk later bye. I got done with my schoolwork and then got ready to go hang out with Dimitri, Dimitri didn't have kids but she did like Iris. When I walked with her I strolled Iris we just talked about her drama and boys but I never got to talk about Grayson because she didn't really care because she was dating Jack Dail who had problems with Ethan and Grayson so we have been distant. We decided that it was best for me and her to talk about our problems "so I have a problem with you" Dimitri said, me?! You have a problem with me! Why? I asked. Because you had a baby and acted like the little slut that you'll always be now if you'll excuse me I'm going to have a run bye bitch! She yelled. I was devastated when she said that I drove home and I was just so upset I called Grayson "hey babe what's up" I started crying and Grayson asked me "babe what's wrong?" Dimitri and I aren't friends anymore! "Was it your fault?" He asked, she said it was because of Iris and I'll always be the little slut. "Leah Montgomery you will always be the amazing mother and girlfriend that me and Iris are so lucky to have." Really? I asked "yes I love you so much and even though times get tough just think of all the beautiful things you've created" after that we said bye and I drove home I was still crying and my eyes were so red. I was holding Iris and I made my weekly vlog "hey guys what's up Leah here and today I'm going to show you my daughter I've been hiding this for a really long time because my daughter needs her privacy she is 6 months old her name is Iris Opal Kindle Dolan and yes that's a long name but I'll tell you the meaning behind it Iris is my favorite flower Opal is my birthstone Kindle is an emotion and Dolan is Graysons last name but here she is." I finished the video and went downstairs I put Iris in her crib and saw Grayson in the kitchen he was on his laptop researching beaches we could go to without anyone knowing who we were. "Where do you want to go?" He asked, I want to go to Grace Bay have you seen the beaches there? "Grace Bay here we come! He yelled excitedly then I covered his mouth and said shit I think Iris heard you, (Iris crying) Grayson walked right to her crib and picked her up and fed her "open up Iris" she smacked the spoon and it flung on the floor and she started laughing I got up and said maybe she's tired of baby food? I get some canned cut green beans from the pantry and cook them Graysin tried feeding her with the baby food three more times and she screams and covers her mouth so he couldn't feed her. The green beans were ready and I split them and grabbed a baby fork and said "Okay these should be better open up" she ate them and was happy I started to tear up and was like "our baby is growing up" Grayson fed her until she didn't want anymore it was so tiring after that we all snuggled up in a blanket and watched a movie we all got tired so I put Iris in her crib and Grayson and I went to bed.