Chapter 22 ;(

AS ALWAYS THANKS SO MUCH FOR READING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<333333333333333333

____________________

I jump off my broom cursing the tears that were already streaming down my face.

I pick up the top half of Scorp into my arms he opens his eyes for half a second and smiles at me. "You won sis, you won..." His words fade out as he passes out.

"Someone get Madame Pomfrey! Please Hurry!" I hear Niki's voice say and then she kneels down beside me.

"Does he have a pulse?" She asked.

I put two fingers against his neck and feel a pulse, not a great one but I feel one.

"Yeah, he does." I say. "How'd this happen?" I asked her.

"I don't know I just looked over and saw Teddy point his wand at Scorp and Scorp just flew off his broom.

I looked up at the wondering faces but didn't see Teddy's anywhere.

"Why would he do that?"

"I don"t know."

*

"Hey Scorp." I say sitting down next to his bed in the hospital wing.

He's in a coma and has broken every rib but one a leg and an arm.

So he'll be in here for a month.

I can't find Teddy anywhere and no one knows the full story, but Teddy is supposed to be in McGonagall's office.

Scorp doesn't say anything back or move.

I never realized how much he meant to me until he almost just died. I need to spend more time with him. I need to tell him how much I love him.

"Teddy Lupin would like to speak to you outside Ms. Malfoy." Mcgonagall said coming into the hospital wing.

"Thank you Headmistress." I say and then leave going outside.

Teddy is standing there leaned up against the wall.

"Hi." I say.

"Hey." He says back turning to look at me.

"What the h*ll happened out there Teddy?" I asked frowning.

"I don't know I just remember me and Scorp fighting and the next minute I flicked my wand at him and he was falling off his broom. I never meant for him to get hurt B-"

"Yeah well he did." I say cutting him off not caring if I was rude or not. "Why the h*ll would you do that?"

"I really can't remember Brook I-"

"Ok well until you remember don't bother talking to me. Or coming near me or my brother, did you even get in trouble for this?"

"Detention for the rest of the year and I'm banned from Quidditch." He said quietly.

I felt a bit sorry for him for a second and then shook my head. "Serves you right." I say and then go back to my brother.

I guess Teddy isn't the one.