"What?" She smiled, carefully taking the plate with the cupcake in her hands. "What's wrong?" He pushed himself away from the doorframe and walked to her.

"Nothing, just thinking." He smiled and placed a hand on the side of her waist. "I'm so lucky to have you three in my life."

Her eyes softened. "So are we, darling." She kissed him and continued to walk towards Teddy's room at the end of the hallway.

The room was quiet when they walked in, Teddy continued to sleep peacefully and not moving at all. Both sat at the edge of the bed and began calling for him to wake up. The boy didn't move but his hair changed colors meaning that he was slowly waking up.

"Hey, sweets. Wake up." The brunette smiled, handing Draco the cupcake. "Happy birthday, sleepy." Anastasia liked to play with his hair since he was little, and it was something he always enjoyed. He turned around to face them and silently rubbed his eyes. "Good morning."

"Hi." He gave her a toothy grin and stretched his arms at her.

"Happy birthday." She hugged him tight and placed several kisses on his head. The little boy giggled. "I love you very much, always remember."

"That's impossible because I love you more." He kissed her cheek.

"What about me? I brought you the cupcake!" Draco chimed in, making him giggle again. "I guess I'll eat it all myself."

"No!" He balanced himself over Draco, who hurriedly handed the plate to Anastasia before the cupcake could get ruined. "I'm sorry!"

"Don't worry about it, little man." He laughed, arms still wrapped around the boy. "Happy birthday. You know we love you very much."

"Now, now, make a wish!" The brunette smiled. Teddy sat straight in front of the cupcake and closed his eyes with a smile. "1, 2, 3!" He inhaled deeply and blowed the candle. "Great job, sweets." She leaned on and pressed a deep kiss on top of his head.

"What did you wish for?" Draco smiled propping himself on his elbow.

"Uh-uh. I can't tell you." Teddy shook his head playfully. "Or it won't come true."

Anastasia and Draco turned to look at each other with broad smiles.

"What?" The little boy tilted his head to the side. "Tell me! Tell me!" He leaned closer with a mix of excitement and expectation.

"Luckily for you, we are wizards. So, your dream already came true."

Teddy gasped.

Draco chuckled loudly. "You are going to have a little⏤"

"Brother? Sister?" He exclaimed. Anastasia and Draco turned to look at each other again, this time with troubled expressions. "Well?"

"Sweets... remember we're not your⏤"

"We don't know yet." Draco added quickly with a smile. "But the moment we know, you'll be the first person to find out. Do we have a deal?"

"Deal!" Teddy exclaimed excitedly and jumped to hug them. "I love you! This is the best birthday ever!"

"Careful, little man. Remember about the baby."

"There's a baby there? Right now?" Teddy frowned as he pressed his eye on Anastasia's stomach. "I can't hear him."

"Of course, sweets." The brunette finally spoke, smiling sadly at him. "He's probably sleeping."

Teddy didn't get the sadness in her tone. "Cool." He whispered.

But Draco did, and he cleared his throat quietly to catch the little boy's attention. "Why don't you go help us collect your toys before everyone comes? How that sounds?"