Delinquents (8)

After that night,  (y/n)  kept clear of this 'info-kun' as much as possible,  not going to the club room when he asked,  not answering his texts or calls. 

It seemed like his friend noticed how on edge (y/n)  was,  so they decided to see what was wrong. 

Amao walked up to (y/n)  as they finished putting their shoes on. 

"Hey,  (y/n)  is something bothering you? You've really been on edge lately. " he said.

(Y/n)  sighed a little,  rubbing the back of his neck.  "Well,  yeah... But I can't tell you what.  I'll get in trouble. " he muttered,  eyeing the security cameras that he knew Info-kun had already hacked to make sure he didn't tell. 

"Hey,  you can tell me anything.  I'll help as much as possible. " he frowned. 

(Y/n)  Shook his head.  "No,  really...I can't. " he said as he started to walk until bumping into a student.  He looked up,  seeing blonde hair.  Who was this?  The boy and the rest of the gang turned to look at (y/n).  They looked mean. 

"What do you want,  loser? " he huffed. He had yellow eyes to match his orange undershirt. 

"N-nothing!  I'm sorry. " (Y/n)  said quickly.  He just rolled his eyes and they started walking again. 

"Ah... Don't mess with them those are the delinquents. " Amao commented,  making (y/n)  sigh.

"Is anyone in this school actually safe?" (Y/n)  muttered as he started walking to his class. 

//I KNOW ITS SHORT BUT IM LOOSING MOTIVATIONNN If anyone has any ideas pls hmu