Chapter 10

Chapter 10

I woke up the next morning to find a text from Taylor.

From Taylor<3- Good Morning babe. I hope you are having a good morning. We should do something today!

To Taylor<3 – Good Morning, Its going good . I’m just gonna call my dad today.

From Taylor<3- Okay babe. Text me when you get done talking to him

To Taylor<3- okay I will.

I looked at the time and its 9am. My dad should be up now. I pull my phone out and dial his number, and wait for him to answer. He answered on the fourth ring.

Dad- Hello?

Me- Hey dad, its Sam. How are you?

Dad- I’m good just been hanging at home. How are you? How is Indiana?

Me- I’m Good, Great in fact. Indiana's amazing. Its growing on me.

Dad- That's good. You seen really happy. You haven't been this happy in a long time, whats up?

Me- Well I meant this guy and now we are dating

Dad- Oh... I thought you went there to go to the fire academy, not to meet guys.

Me- What's wrong with me meeting guys dad?

Dad- There is a lot wrong with it. You went there to start a career not to date guys.

Did my dad just really say that

Me- It's one guy not more then one. And last time I checked I'm 22 and can do what I want. I am starting my career.

Dad- Well even though you are 22 doesn’t mean you need to act like a slut.

Me- You know what father, I don't need this from you right now. I didn't know dating a guy made me a slut. On that note have a good day. Bye

I hung up the phone with out giving him a chance to reply. I started to cry. How could he talk to his only child like that. I'm not a slut. I haven't even slept with Taylor. I’m good and not a slut.

I decided to call Taylor to see if he wanted to do something. I dialed his number and he picked up on the second ring.