~My Hero~ Blossom x Reader

Warnings:None

Theme:Happyish

Requested by Noone
---------------------------------------------

You loved Blossom, she was very smart just like you,she had a lot in common expect she was a hero and you were just a plain nobody. You sigh as you walk out of your room and outside onto your porch thinking about her every second.

She was probably out stopping crime or with her sisters doing who knows what,you felt like a failure and not special at all.

Soon,a pink flash of pink appeared in front of Y/n.It was Blossom,you lightly smiled at her your e/c eyes staring a little sad causing her to frown.

"Why are you crying Y/n?" She asked.You haven't even noticed the tears falling down your face,you wipe them off of your cheeks and say,"I-I just feel like a failure. A nobody. Your special!A hero! I'm normal and average."

You cry,you suddenly feel Blossom hugging you as she smiled and said, "Don't think that Y/n!You're special in your own way!" She said. You weren't convinced and said,",ow ya?How."

She paused."Because you're my hero.Y/n,I love you. "

You blushed and smiled,

"I love you too."

---------------------------------------------

Finished with my first ummmmm,thing I did!Hope you guys liked, don't hesitate to request!!!

CloudPuffPie outie!!