Introductions

I let go of Wrench, drying my eyes of tears. "I think introductions are in order." Marcus said stepping up beside Wrench.  "(Y/N), this is Sitara, Ray, Josh and Wrench."  Sitara was average height with dark hair. Josh was quiet, wore a green hoodie and beanie. " Hey, if your going to be part of the group, you should have something Dedsec. " Marcus said gesturing to the shirt he was wearing. Sitara spoke up, "Follow me, I have extra stuff." I followed her into another room, where she dug through a dresser. I was looking around when something was thrown at my face. Looking at it, it was a black t-shirt with the Dedsec logo on it.

After I changed into the shirt, we all did random things. Wrench was fiddling with a tech thing, Sitara and Josh were doing something on their computers, Marcus and Ray were talking about smart people stuff. So there I sat, not wanting to get in the way. "Hey (y/n) can you come here for a minute?" Wrench called to me from the table he had the robot on. Approaching him, I started playing with the end of my shirt. Plus, this shirt showed all of the scars on my arms from my father's, punishments. "I was thinking, maybe we should go back to your house to get a bag packed." My eyes widened at the thought of going back. "I will go with you," he said " he won't touch you ever again. " 

*time skip brought to you by a lazy person*

I was standing in front of my old apartment complex, not wanting to go inside. I was scared, my father was going to come back and kill me. We decided to do this when he wasn't home. Right now he should be at work, but that didn't matter to me. "(Y/n), you ok?" I heard Wrench ask, standing in front of me. "I don't want to do this," I told him " what if he comes back early? " He thought for a moment, "Then I got your back." He held out his hand for me to take, which I did, and went inside. Going into the apartment, I went to my room and grabbed the duffle bag from under the bed. Going through my dresser, I threw in a bunch of stuff. Pencils, pens, notebooks, clothes ect. Everything was going great, until we heard the door open. There we were, standing in the kitchen, ready to leave. When that horrible person walked right in. He saw us, oh god, what am i going to do now? "Who the hell are you?" He asked to which he didn't get a response. "Oh, I see you found that bitch," he spat out " thanks, now get out. " I hid behind Wrench, trembling into his studded jacket.

 "She's coming with me asshole," Wrench responded "you're not allowed to touch her again." He kicked my father where the sun don't shine, and he went down. Wrench stomped on his wrist, pinning him to the ground. " How does it feel to be helpless, " Wrench asked "to know that right now, I have the upper hand?" My father had a look of pure terror on his face, Wrench then got closer to his face. "Now you listen to me you pathetic piece of shit, if you ever talk, go near or touch (y/n) ever again, I will do things to you that will make God, cry." My father gave a shaky nod of understanding, so Wrench got off him. He came back over to me, the screen over his eyes were at ^^. "So shall we go?" He asked as if nothing ever happened. I have him a smile " yeah, let's go Wrench. " Both of us walked out of the building and got into the car, driving back to the hideout.