0 - How to request

Hi!

Welome to my cover shop! You can take a look at what I've done if you want to get a feel for my style. Note that my most recent chapters reflect the quality of my work as it is now, I know a lot of my old stuff is pretty bad.

PAYMENT!!:
- credit me (in book description or inside a chapter)
- actually USE the cover

Note: not following through with your order will be bad for both of us.

You can comment or pm me the following info:

- Book name

- Author name

- Genre

- Short summary of the book

- Extra information (optional): quote, color scheme, face claim, a specific image, etc.

Also, be careful with capitals and punctuation as I'll use the exact text you provide me.

If I make a cover that you don't like, don't hesitate to tell tell me what you want changed! I'll be happy to make any alterations! Just don't be rude lol. I want all of you to leave with a cover you love and will be happy to use on your book.

Just to remind you about the payment: I have more stuff to do than make you a bunch of covers that you don't even end up using. It's fine if you have a book outside of Wattpad, I just don't want my work to go to waste. I spend time and effort making these covers and I'd like some respect for that. I hate to be rude, but I have to say it. USE. THE. COVERS. PLEASE!! I love love love supporting your work when you also support mine.

Also, please don't insist for me to get your covers done. I can take up to a week or so, I'm human and I'm busy just like everyone else :)

Thank you and hope to see you soon!

Byee