Chapter 3

Crainer POV:

I trudged back home with my hands in my pockets. I walked inside and received a swift smack across the face. "Where were you!!!" My father yelled in my face. I just pushed past him and ran to my room. I slammed the door and locked it. I laid on my bed as tears started to fall. I hate that man. I hate him so much. He pounded on the door and I screamed. "Leave me alone!!! I was out with a friend!!!!!" My father laughed with a sneer. " Who would want to be friends with you, your a pathetic excuse for a demon. " he laughed. I snapped and the door flew off the hinges. He was knocked back and I jumped on top of him. "In not pathetic, you are!" I yelled and pulled out my weapon, which is a  crossbow. I shot him in the head as he simply turned to ash. I spit on his body and went back to my room. I looked at my hands, which where a vibrant purple. I fell asleep and woke up with another demon next to me. "Oh, hey Ambrew." I said. "Where's your dad at??" He asked. " Oh, he's dead.... So I guess this is my house now? " I said and he nodded. "You are of age, so it is." He said. He gave me a warm smile and left the house with an oddly big smile. I just sighed and fell asleep again.