Bonus: Mari & Guren Embarassing & Nice Moments

Začít od začátku

"Stop Shinya,"She giggled trying to make him stop talking.

"I mean come on," He smiled back at her.

Guren interrupted the conversation,"Here I got it." He handled it to her.

Mari tried grabbing it. But she went too fast for it. She felt like she was about to throw. She fell forward. Guren tried catching her but they both fell back. Guren groaned,"Hey are you okay?" He tried getting up but she wouldn't get up.

Mari started to turn red. What have I done. I'm so stupid. I'm not professional at all. But...she stop thinking for a moment and stopped blushing. She tried getting up. She put her hand in his chest. She started blush. So muscular,she thought as she felt his chest. She tried using her other hand but she almost touch him, thankfully she touched his leg. Guren tried helping her up but touched her bottom by accident. Mari looked up at him feeling his warm breath next to her. Guren looked at her,trying hard not to heat up. There faces were a few inches apart. CLICK.. They both turned to Shinya who had his tablet out. "Sorry I sent a message to someone,"He lied forgetting to turn off his sound.

Mari tried getting up again. "Hey wait," Guren said trying to figure how to get up himself.

Mari finally got up quickly. She grabbed the report. "Shinya I'll meet you on the roof tonight," Mari said she started to run,"Nothing happened!!"

"Hey where the hell are you going?!" Guren called after her.

Guren turned to Shinya who smiled at his tablet. "What did you do?" Guren Asked.

"I did nothing. You did something. Look she's running," Shinya said smiling walking out,"She probably thought your a pervert. Since you touch her bottom."

"I'm not,"Guren looked the other way,"I didn't mean to touch her."

The Cute Cat,

Mari and Guren were walking around. Until a black cat came. It was cute and adorable. It went around Mari's legs and purred. Mari smiled picking it up. "Look how adorable it is,"Mari smiled to Guren showing him the cat.

"Put it down it probably has fleas,"He said looking at Mari so happy with it.

"No you don't. Guren is just an asshole,"Mari said to the cat petting it's soft fur.

"Meow,"The cat meowed.

"Oh what an adorable thing. Yes you are,"Mari said looking at it's face.

Guren looked at her annoyed. "Are you serious?" He said sarcastically never seen her like this.

"Wait a minute,"Mari held the cat to Guren,"It looks like you." Mari joked, "It looks annoyed and grumpy like you."

"I don't look like a stupid cat,"Guren said more annoyed.

Mari put the cat down. She went up to Guren. "What are you doing?" He Asked taking a step back.

Mari grabbed the falling hair on his face. She started to tippy toe.  She lifted his hair  slowly. Her face was so close to his Guren kind of blushed. Guren was confused. He liked her presences. But most importantly he didn't want look down.

"Don't you dare look my chest pervert,"Mari smiled sweetly,"There." She moved away. She lifted up mirror. "Your a cat,"She Joked.

"What the hell?!" He tried fixing it back.

"Aww you looked nice,"Mari laughed.

"Why do I let you do this to me?" He said
sarcastically trying to fix his hair,"And how the hell did you get a mirror?"