Moving

Just to say first official chapter so yay!

                    Ciara P.O.V

Things have been the worst since me and my brothers lost our parents. Huey turnt more anti-social than ever. Riley just been riley with his thug ways. Let me start from the beginning. I'm Ciara Freeman. I have two brothers Riley (15) Huey (17). I'm 15 myself that's right me and riley at twins. I'm 5 1' got that hour glass figure lol I'm lighter than the boys but not that much, I have my moms wine colored eyes,and my dark brown hair goes to my shoulder. I'm more like my twin then huey. I don't give a fuck what nobody say I'll bust a cap in a niggas ass without thinking twice.Then again I'm not straight up gangsta because I still have my girly ways sometimes. Never take me as weak though.  We've been in Whitecrest since we was ten. Well dive huey was ten me and Riley were eight. Our grandad moved us here. Which is not that bad I made friends....two. They my ride or die chicks thou. C-murph and Jazzy yup that's my home girls. C-murph my main bitch jazzy more so just my friend. I can kinda tell they feeling my brothers as more than friends if you know what I mean. Ciara! Yes grandad. You and your brothers get you'll black asses down here I have something important to tell you'll. I'm going to have to ask them later I guess. Well here go's nothing. I put my hair in a messy bun. Which its hard since its short but I manage something and I ran down the stairs.

A/N so how was the first chapter wanted to show Ciara p.o.v It was short but oo well. what did grandad have to tell them that was so important well till my next update bye!!