A Change of Family

Hermione Granger, muggleborn was packing her trunk for Hogwarts.
"Ron, did Ginny tell you about the new rules?" Hermione asked while packing her winter robes.
"No," Ron replied, stuffing a pumpkin pastly into his mouth before vomiting it out. "Puking pastlies." He whispered before ducking under the bed.
Hermione helped up only to get greeted by George laughing his head off. Hermione didn't stop him, it had been quite some time since George had a laugh. Ever since Fred's death. But just a couple of days ago George had regained himself and started new. Though the others knew he was still thinking about Fred every no and then.
"George, next time you try that, warn me will you?" Ron whispered still feeling dazed. George just merely smiled before heading back to his room.

"Hermione, someone's at the door. Better see it yourself," Mrs Weasely said to Hermione from downstairs.
Hermione skimmed down the stairs, not thinking a bit about that this was going to be the last chance for her to see the Burrow in a long time. She opened the door, surprised to see Blaine Zabini at the front of it.
"Hermione," he greeted, smiling an awkward smile.
"Zabini," she glared. Not keeping an eye off him.
"I was just going to say... youaremysisterandwehadtodeliveryoutoamugglefamilybecauseofvoldermortbutsinceheisdeadyoucancomeback."
"Pardon," Hermione asked, not hearing a word he just said.
"Ok.." he took a deep breath before settling in the sentence again. "We are related. Brothers and sisters actually. But since at that time Voldermort was looking for a wife to carry the Riddle hairline, we had to give you to a muggle family. It was best, but since he's destroyed... you get to come back."
"Oh," Hermione simply said. "That's............................ . ........ . ... . um, ok?"
Hermione gulped, this was gonna be tricky.
"Sorry I couldn't come a few days ago. Dad passed away." Blaine broke the silence.
Hermione nodded.
"We should go back to Zabini Manor," he suggested. "You can bring a friend to keep your company."
Ginny right at the time had came down the stairs and blushed as she saw Blaise.
"Ginny, wanna come to Zabini Manor with me? We're probably staying there for a few days," Hermione asked.
"Sure," Ginny smiled, still keeping her eyes up on Blaise.