Chapter Fifty-three

Start from the beginning

"Okay, Dani, I think there is a way for you to help me." I took her hand and led her into the nearest cupboard, winking at her before I closed the door. People didn't bother to hide their stares and loud mutters filled the air.

Sabastienne

Everyone stared as I made my way to my next class. There were loud mutters and the frequent use of Robyn's name. I was getting used to it but today seemed worse than usual.

People were looking at me with pity when before it had only been distrust. Had Alexis told someone?

"Dim!" Cat yelled, running up to me and grabbing my arm.

"What is it?" She was panting hard and couldn't get the words out.

"R-Robyn... Is in a... Closet with... Some girl... People said to... Tell you they heard... Moaning." She looked like she was going to pass out and I held her up.

"Which way?" I asked, then went in the direction she indicated, half carrying her with me until she regained her strength. Then I took off, running down the corridors, ignoring all the staring faces.

I had to push my way through a large crowd of people and emerged just in time to see Robyn stumble out a door, giggling and holding the hand of a blonde girl. Both their faces were flushed and their hair tousled. Robyn scanned the crowd and seemed to be looking for someone. Her eyes found mine and she smirked at me, then turned to the blonde and leaned down to -

"Don't fucking touch her!" I pulled Robyn into my arms, dragging her away from the blonde. "What the hell are you doing?"

The blonde girl looked a little nervous but Robyn nodded to her and she straightened her shoulders and met my fury-filled gaze.

"I don't think that's any if your business," she raised an eyebrow at me, a small smirk playing at her mouth. I nearly flipped when I heard Robyn inhale, the way she only did for me!! She was not getting turned on by this bimbo, and she did not just fuck her!

"Actually it is," I glared, satisfied to see the girl fidget under the power of it, "what did you do!?"

The girl looked at Robyn again before smirking.

"Just fucked her like she asked. Nice and hard," she leaned towards the two of us slightly. "Up against the wall. You should have heard her screaming, begging me to fuck her harder." I looked at Robyn, who's face was scarlet and saw red.

"Those are mine!" I yelled, launching myself at the girl. "Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you! Those don't belong to you!! She is mine! Fuck you!!"

"Sabastienne!" Robyn yelled, pulling at my arm. "Leave her alone!!"

I pulled away and turned to glare at Robyn instead. "Why?" I growled angrily.

"Because she didn't do anything wrong! She was only doing what I asked!"

"Just because you're too scared," the blonde said from behind me.

"Excuse me?" I turned to glare at her. "What did you just say?"

"You heard me, you're too scared. You're too terrified to take her back." She chuckled and I nearly hit her again.

"I'm scared of nothing."

"You clearly are, or you wouldn't have left her. You're crazy, look at her."

"You would do the same if you were in my fucking shoes you asshole! And don't fucking look at her, she's mine!" I wrapped an arm possessively around her and nearly smirked when she didn't try to get away. "She is mine. You'll never get her." I stormed away, pulling Robyn after me.

When we got back into our room I threw her onto my bed and stripped her naked.

"That better have all been one sick fucking joke," I examined her angrily, happy to see no marks on her. Then I slide a finger across her and hissed at the wetness, for the first time in my life hating how much there was. "Tell me you didn't fuck her! You'd better not have."

Robyn stared up at me wordlessly.

"You're mine, hear that? Mine." I pulled her up so she was staring into my eyes. "I'm sorry I've been so stupid," I lifted her chin up with one finger, "if you love her, I won't stand in your way. I'll be happy for you." I attempted to smile but I knew it was a futile attempt.

She shook her head. "You know the fucked up thing is. I still hope for you, I still hope that you'll realize we're made for each other and no one else. I still wish that you'll wake up and remember that I'm the love of your life." She laughed humourlessly. "But I guess that it's just wishful thinking, it's really fucked up when the person who tells you they'll give you forever and a day leaves. Makes you feel worthless."

I felt the now familiar sensation, the difference is that I was in the presence of someone else. I felt the tears stream down my face.

"S-Sabastienne you're crying."

I looked away for a second, I didn't want her to see me like this. So weak and pathetic. "I can't take it anymore Robyn. I can't live without you, you took my heart when I pushed you away and now I'm just a cold, empty, emotionless shell. I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry." I mumbled over and over again and felt as She drew me close, burying my face into her chest.

"It's okay Sabastienne."

"Sabby, I'm your Sabby. Please don't let me go." I clung to her clothes in fear she'd push me off. She never did.

"I'll never do that." She tugged my head up and gently stroke my cheek. "Never.

Some unknown force pulled me up and I pressed my lips to hers. I couldn't leave this, she was my entire life, my entire reason for existence. I couldn't stop loving her. She turned her head from me. For the first time since we met, Robyn tore her lips from mine. Even when she hated me she never took her lips from mine.

"I'm sorry, I can't. You're destroying me Sabastienne."

I gently tugged her head around and nozzled her neck with my nose. "I am your Sabby, nothing will ever change that. Just please, be mine. I've been a fucking idiot. Just please don't give up on me like how I did you? You're so much better than I am. Just please." I whispered, I begged and I pleaded.

She nodded I breathed a sigh of relief.

"Now tell me, did you fuck that idiot?" My eyes bored into hers.

"No," she said, her voice low and gravelly, "we pretend to get to you. Fake moans, held our breathes to get red faces, the rest was pretty easy."

"Why the hell did you tell her you liked it rough?" I asked, feeling a lot calmer knowing she hadn't been touched by anyone else.

"I had to make it believable," she shrugged and I glared for a second.

"Only I'm meant to know that, now half the school does." I grabbed her by the hair and kissed her roughly. "You're mine."

"Yours," she whimpered, nibbling at my bottom lip, making me moan. "Fuck I've missed hearing that. I've missed doing this."

"Me too, baby girl," I kissed her again, then moved back and stared at her.

"Now what?" She asked, slightly flushed and panting a little from our heated kiss.

I kissed her again.