Chapter Four - Nervous Nova

Nervously figiting with the black hoodie strings, I sat in my plane seat. Nova sat beside me, because I was worried about sitting beside a stranger. He gave me the window seat, and I was looking out at the sky. We had been up for awhile, and I had taken several naps, Nova waking me occasionally for food.

Once we landed, Ryan was suppose to pick me up and Nova would take the next flight back to Colorado.

I currently had a bag of peanuts. I hated them but I was really hungry and bored. Nova had fallen asleep, his hand holding a bit of my sleeve. Looking back out the window, I could see we were about to land. The plane started to go down and I smirked a little, then put on a scared face, shaking Nova awake.

"We're going down! We're going down!" I shook him around, his dyed blue hair getting all messed up.

"OH MY GOD EVERYONE WE'RE GOING DOWN PREPARE YOURSELF!" He panicked.

"Well I sure fucking hope so because otherwise we'll miss the airport you idiot," The man beside him replied, smacking him upside the head. Laughing, I could feel Nova glaring back at me.

"I can't believe you Ava. You're a giant asshole," He snarled at me, tugging my hair.

"Everyone, please get off the plane in an orderly fashion, we have reached your destination,"