Chapter 2: Let Them Fall In Love

Izuku was shocked by what was happening. He had just come to pick up his mother who had fallen ill. But now he was being kissed by the prince of the earth section! Izuku pushed back the prince and scrambled away. He had found a new reason to hate the royal family. The young prince had stolen Izuku's first kiss! Izuku looked at the prince, who just laughed, "Sorry about that. I don't know what came over me. I just thought you looked so beautiful. I couldn't resist. By the way, I'm Eijiro Kirishima, the prince. And you are?" Izuku was shocked by how the prince was acting just after he forced himself on Izuku. However, Izuku had been raised to be poltie to everyone, so he responded, "Hello, my prince. I am Izuku Midoriya. I am here to pick up my mother who has fallen ill. I best be on my way now." With that Izuku entered the medical room and Kirishima followed. "Izuku!" Izuku turned to the right and saw his mother sitting up on the bed, drinking some tea. Izuku was glad to see that she was feeling better and wanted to take her home, but was interrupted by the prince. "Hello, my beautiful head chef. I heard that you fell ill. Man, that kind of sucks. No one can cook as well as you. I hope that you get better soon and can come back to work." Kirishima smiled as Izuku's mother bowed down to him. "Thank you Orince Kirishima for taking the time to visit me. I will be fine. My son is here and he will be able to take care of me." She gestured to Izuku and Kirishima turned to him and smiled. "We met. That's a nice thing for you to do Izuku." Izuku was taken aback by how the prince was using his given name without permission. Then again, he was probably used to be able to do things with out permission. At that moment, a little old lady came into the room. She came up to Izuku's mother and said, "Alright, Inko Midoriya. It seems that you just caught the flu. It should go away in a few days. Just try to keep yourself warm and don't do too much work at your house." Inko nodded at the old lady. Izuku recognized her as the royal doctor Chizo Shuzenji, better known as Recovery Girl. She was skilled in many forms of medicine and Izuku was relieved that she was the one treating his mother. "Okay now. The two of you best wait outside while I talk to Inko more about what she needs to do and about other things regarding her health. The two of you can't hear this. Sorry, doctor-patient confidentiality." The two boys nodded and went outside. Izuku thought that Prince Kirishima would leave as soon as he was outside, but he just stood there smiling at Izuku. "So, Izuku. What do you do?" Izuku didn't want to respond and just muttered that he was a scholar ing training. "Cool. That's nice. Hey, maybe you can come work here in the castle once you're done with your training. That way we can spend time together." Izuku looked at the prince and yelled, "No!! I would never want ot spend time with you. I hate you and your family." This shocked Kirishima and he took a few steps back. Izuku knew that he should not have yelled at the prince, but he had anger issues when it came to the royals. Kirishima looked a bit startled for a moment and then proceeded towards Izuku and smiled, "Well, I guess I'll just have to change your mind. And you should probably be nicer to me. You need to take responsibility for making me fall in love with you." Izuku turned red at what the prince implied. Yeah right. Why would a prince fall in love with a pauper? This isn't a fairytale. And how could he fall in love with someone he just met. thought Izuku. Izuku turned to face Kirishima and said, "I don't care. You can't be in love with me. We just met and I have hated the royals for years. Besides, it's not my fault that you chose to kiss me." Kirishima looked a bit defeated at this comment, but continued to try to convince Izuku to get to knwo him. After a few minutes, the medical room's door opened to reveal Inko coming out with a bag of medicine. Izuku grabbed his mother and dragged her home. He wanted to get out of the castle as soon as possible. He didn't want to be bothered by Prince Kirishima anymore. Izuku knew that after a few hours, the prince would forget about him completely and move on to the next person that he came across. They would probably never see each other again if Izuku kept letting Recovery Girl give his mother medicine and if he paid for anything else with the money that he had saved. Izuku was in the clear. Or, so he thought.