"Well, a girl asked me to prom and I'm not sure if I want to go with her or at all. It's something Leah and I talked about for a long time. Then again, I'll never get another senior prom."

"Usually I'd say to follow your heart but you're heart and head don't know what's going on. I say go. It's your senior prom, Carter. If you dont feel comfortable going with another girl, then go by yourself or with Jeffrey and his cousin with the weird laugh."

"They have dates. I'd be the fifth wheel like the tire on the back of a Jeep."

"Then take the girl. If you're just going as friends then it shouldn't be so bad. Besides, who's to say Leah isn't going with someone?"

"Ugh Mama!" I groaned. The thought of Leah going to prom with anybody who isn't me made my stomach turn. I laid down and put my pillow over my face

"What's going on with our oldest?" I heard my mom say. I moved the pillow to see her leaning against my wall

"I suck at talking to him." My Mama said

"No mama you're doing fine. I swear. I'm just losing my mind."

"Alright, let me try." My mom said sitting down next to me.

"Okay I'll go." My Mama got up and headed towards my door

"Mama wait." I said stopping her before she left. "I love you."

"I love you more, Darling." She said before walking out

"Alright, whats going on?" My mom asked

"I don't know if I should go to prom with someone else."

"I hate to say this because I know you don't want to hear it but you can't put your life on pause. Yes I believe you and Leah will get back together but until then don't make yourself miserable. What if Leah goes with a guy and has the time of your life while you're in your room upset all night looking through Instagram and Snapchat of everyone having the time of their lives."

"So this whole time you're just Mama part two?"

"I guess so." She chuckled

"Do you think I should go with Meghan?"

"Yes. I really do but it's up to you."

"You and Mama aren't any help. Just leave me alone to die in my misery." I laid down and put my pillow over my face

"Okay kiddo. If that's what you want." My mom  chuckled before she walked out

(Val's POV)

"How did it go?" Chloe asked as I walked into our room

"I left him alone to die in his misery." I laughed

"I wonder if I was that dramatic at eighteen."

"You're that dramatic now." I laughed but she threw a pillow at me.

"Hey you hear that?" Chloe asked me

"Hear what?"

"Exactly, It's quiet. Everyone is asleep." She said pushing me back and climbing on top of me

"Everyone but Carter." I reminded her.

"Are you denying me Mrs. Dexter?" She asked unbuttoning my shirt

"I mean I was but I don't think you're taking no for an answer."

"I'm glad you know. Now give me what I want." She said in a demanding voice which as sexy as it was, I'm not being bossed around tonight.

I flipped us over and gently grabbed her by her shirt and pulled her up to kiss me. She pulled back and bit her lip as she guided my hand around her neck. I tightened my grip just a little and she smiled. I'm not exactly sure when she got into this aggressive thing but I love it.

I kissed her again before stripping her out of her clothes. Kissing her from her lips to her neck down her collar bone and stopping at her breast. Circling my tongue around her nipple as my other hand caressed her other breast giving her chills and barely heard moans escaping her lips.

I slid my hand between her legs feeling how wet she was. She gasped as I slid two fingers in never taking my mouth from her nipple. I felt her body trembling under my touch and her moans get a little louder the faster I went.

"Val don't stop." She said between her broken moans

Like I said, I'm not up for being bossed around. I stopped and received an aggravated sigh from her. Orgasm denial is only fun when it's not you. Besides if she's going to cum I want it in my mouth. I slid down burying my face between her legs putting them over my shoulders. Very lightly I started to lick her already sensitive clit. She grabbed a handful of my hair as I licked faster. Her back arching as I start to suck on it and she's now digging her nails into my neck and upper shoulder.

"Val, please don't stop. I'm so close."

I don't think she learned her lesson from last time but I couldn't keep torturing my wife. She wanted it and she wanted it bad.

I kept going and she covered her mouth as she reached her orgasm. Her whole body now shaking because of me. I sat up to look at her. She looked beautiful as always but also a little worn out. It never takes much for her. I chuckled as I stared at her breathing heavy

"You have a little something right there." She said pointing to my mouth and chin

"You made this mess." I said smiling

She sat up kissing me tasting herself. Then she reached for the waist of my pants but I stopped her

"Not tonight, Love. You have to be up early tomorrow." I said. She gave me a pouty face and I just laughed and kissed her.

After everything was cleaned up we both laid down and as usual she curled up under me and went straight to sleep.