Chapter 1: Our Life (3 weeks earlier)

Andy's POV:

My name is Andy. I've been in the boyband RoadTrip ever since it started. The other members of the band are Rye, Mikey, Brook and Jack. Our manager is Blair. Blair is and always has been a great manager. He got our Alpha kitten Pepper, he organizes tours, and always gives us good advice. Blair can be strict sometimes but we know that he has to be, or we wouldn't get anything done. But sometimes Blair can be a little too hard on us. He will make us do things we don't want to do if he thinks is what's best for us, and sometimes his ideas for best for us are very different from our own.

Blair had been acting strange recently. Before just recently, he had been alot more interested in what we did day and night and making sure we stay out of trouble. But for some reason he has been keeping to himself and letting us do whatever we want. We even managed to get out of the flat and have a cheat day without getting caught when we were supposed to be doing some filming and editing. We're all suspicious and worried. We don't know what to do because without Blair there's no one in charge.

Rye thinks that we should ask Blair what's going on. I don't really agree with him. If Blair is keeping to himself, we should let him have some privacy, we all know we can be a handful sometimes. Mikey and Brook also agree with Rye though, they believe we should ask if he's alright and ask if we can help in any way. I'm worried that Blair might be sick and is keeping to himself so that he doesn't worry us because we've got tons of studio and recording sessions coming up.

Maybe we should ask Blair what's going on, but we've agreed for now that we should leave him alone and watch for any signs of sickness or if anything is happening. Anyway, right now the boys have me in charge so we're doing a bit of filming while Chris is on vacation and I'm trying to get them to do some vocal work but everyone is complaining that their throats hurt and Mikey is just being lazy, so can't do much about that. I really wish Blair was here to get them working because I'm not one to be strict and start yelling at everyone to do their work.

I'm thinking of heading off to the gym since no one is doing anything anyways. Now Rye and Jack are yelling at each other, okay gym it is.

Time skip: After a one hour workout at the gym

I walked into the room I shared with Mikey in the flat(in the book its the new flat but Blair still lives with them) and everyone turned to look at me. "What's wrong?" I asked.
"We heard Blair talking to someone in his room," Rye said quietly. "And you won't believe what he said."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you WolfGirl2215 for giving me advice!!!

-rtandhrvyareamazing