(Y/N): Stare at Akeno's tits...

Everyone except for Issei fell to the floor in shock at what they just heard, their legs sticking up comically while twitching, Issei seemed the most shocked out of everyone there, he blinked once, twice...

Issei: What?

(Y/N): Did I stutter? Stare at Akeno's tits...

Issei: Yes sir!!!

Immediately he went to gawking at the massive orbs of flesh on Akeno's chest... just as he was starting to drool he gasped loudly in pain as a fist entered his gut. Issei almost screamed from the amount of pain he was feeling.

(Y/N): There, now the next time you're distracted by one of Riser's pieces, just imagine that pain you feel now, only ten times more painful.

Issei: Wha-?

(Y/N): Let me make something clear Issei: if you lose and Asia is given to that selfish prick Riser because you were too busy staring at someone's chest or anything sexual, I'll make sure to cause you so much pain you'll be too afraid to be perverted ever again... this isn't a threat, and it isn't a what if... this... is a promise.

Issei: Y-yes sir...

After leaving Issei shaking in his boots, there was one more person left to talk to... Rias stepped forward ready to receive the last minute lecture, only for (Y/N) to turn his back to her while crossing his arms.

(Y/N): You already know what your problem is: you're too confident that your status means your opponents will be naturally weaker than you, being spoiled all these years have caused you to go soft in fighting, thinking you're never going to come across a challenge. Well, hopefully I beat that arrogance of yours out of your head.

Rias: Yes...

Suddenly the ORC room had two new arrivals in the form of Sona Sitri and her queen, a girl with long black hair and light brown eyes, this was Tsubaki Shinra, the Vice President of Kuoh Academy's student council with Sona as the president. When they entered Sona started shaking slightly at the sight of (Y/N) whereas Tsubaki was confused.

Rias: Sona? What are you doing here?

Sona: Tsubaki and I will be acting as commentators for this match, oh and Rias, your brother will be watching too.

Rias: I knew it...

(Y/N): The devil king himself will be watching huh? Well, even more reason to not lose shamefully today Gremory...

Rias: Yes...

Silence loomed over everyone, even the two new arrivals who couldn't help but look on in confusion at the exchange between the two; Sona assumed the two were best friends or something since Rias was so eager to have (Y/N) enroll into Kuoh Academy, but right now, it just seems to be nothing more than being allies with common goals, maybe even lower than that.

The silence was interrupted by a familiar teleport circle to Rias appear in the room. From it came Grayfia, her expression emotionless while staring at the peerage in front of her.

Grayfia: I assume you're ready?

Rias: Yes.

Grayfia: Very well, anyone not involved with the rating game please exit the room.

(Y/N) huffed in annoyance before heading for the door along with Sona and Tsubaki, he allowed the two ladies to leave first but then stopped just as he stood in the doorway.

(Y/N): Hey! Gremory!

Said devil perked her head up before slowly turning to face (Y/N) who also slowly turned to look over his shoulder, a small but calming smirk on his face while he huffed again, but this time in amusement. Then, Rias saw him raise one hand, before the fingers made it so he was giving her a thumbs-up.