Chapter 14-Shape Shifted

En başından başla

"I ask myself that every day I wake up and find him dancing around to the Spice girls in his boxers every morning."

"I told Coach you're switching with Danny today." Stiles panted as he walked back over to the two of them.

"But I hate playing goal."

"Remember when I said I had an idea? This is the idea."

"Oh."

"There we go."

"What's the plan?" Scott asked and Laken snorted.

"I seriously don't understand how you survive without me."

Laken watched, her eyes locked on Isaac's moving body, as Scott tackled boys left and right as they ran toward him.

"McCall! Usually the goalie stays somewhere within the vicinity of the actual goal."

Laken moved to stand next to her brother as Finstock grabbed the face protector of Stiles' helmet.

"Laken! Stilinski! What the hell is wrong with your friend?"

"Uh, well, he's failing two classes, he's a little socially awkward, and if you look close enough his jawline is kind of uneven." The twins spoke in perfect sync as they watched Scott.

"That's interesting."

Laken watched Isaac intinsly as she saw his shoulder hive up and down as if he was losing control. Spotting her father and another officer walking on the field, the brunette quickly rushed to where Scott and Isaac were.

"Isaac, what did you do?" She asked as Scott starred at the two in confusion.

"Call Derek." Isaac whimpered. "Please."

"Of course I'm calling Derek." Laken mumbled to the two, before jogging towards her father. "Dad, what are you doing here?"

"Laken, Isaac Lahey's father was found murdered this morning." The Sheriff told his daughter.

(*****)

Scott and Stiles sat together in Chemistry and the older twin sat next to Danny. Laken had called Derek the moment Isaac was taken away by the two officers as her dad walked to the office to have a talk with Jackson.

"Why would Derek choose Isaac?" Scott asked, and Laken stayed quite.

"Peter told me that if the bite doesn't turn you, it can kill you. Maybe teenagers have a better chance of surviving."

"With Issac being a teenager, doesn't that mean your dad can't hold him?"

"Well not unless they have solid evidence. Or a witness. Wait." Stiles spun around to look at his twin and Danny, "Danny, where's Jackson?"

"The principals office, talking to your dad."

"What? Why?"

"Jax lives across the street from Isaac." Laken said softly, guilt eating away at her because she could've done something a long time ago.