"Oh my gosh! Jisungie are you ok?!"

She yelled in fear.

"I TOLD YOU TO STAY IN BED!"

Donghyuck suddenly yelled, coming into the room.

"Where did you come from so fast???"

Y/N asked, resting my head in her lap.

"I never left. I was sitting in the hall-. THAT'S BESIDES THE POINT!! Jisung has a cold from being in the rain!"

"I-I'm fine..."

I sighed, feeling myself getting weaker again.

"Ugh, so stubborn... Y/N, help me get him back to his bed please..."

"O-Ok..."

"Mark-hyung! Open the door!"

Donghyuck yelled to his best friend.

"Alright!"

Y/N picked me up by my upper body, while Donghyuck picked up my lower body, and precious Euphoria just laid on my chest. He's so cute~.

They gently laid me in my bed, and covered me up quickly.

"I'll get his medicine"

Mark announced, getting the right amount of Tylenol from my nightstand.

"Jisungie... Why didn't you tell me you had a cold...?"

Y/N questioned, resting her hand on my forehead.

"I didn't want you to worry about me anymore than you already were..."

I explained, coughing a little more.

"Forget about all that... I just want you to be healthy and happy..."

"Jisung, take this. It'll probably make you sleepy, so now would be a good time to take it. But are you hungry?"

Mark asked, sounding like my own personal doctor.

I shook my head and took the medicine.

"Y/N, you and Euphoria should go to bed too. After all, one of you has school tomorrow~"

He ordered, petting Euphoria.

"Alright..."

Y/N looked pretty sad that she had to leave, but I rubbed it off, along with my eyes as I started to grow sleepy.

"Goodnight Jisungie~"

She said, smiling at me.

Euphoria meowed at me as if to say goodnight as well.

"Goodnight~"

I quietly yawned, drifting off to sleep.

-

4 Days Later
Saturday, 8:34

-

Apparently, from what the others told me, I was asleep for all of Wednesday and Thursday, and I finally woke up and started engaging with everyone yesterday.

Y/N was very happy to see me, as well as Chenle, since he's my best friend. We all stayed up all night together, and just hung out like best buds.

I was surprised to wake up so early this morning since it was a Saturday, and everyone else was still asleep from last night. But, I had a great idea suddenly.