*16*

Sum💋

guys my best friend just got married

guys my best friend just got married. I honestly can't believe we're both married to the loves of our lives. We have worked so hard to get here and I am so proud of you Tomix. I know everything is going to work out and I know you are going to change the world.

Comments
Tomix: aww sum I love you so much. You are my best friend and I hope I never lose you

Summers p.o.v

I haven't been feeling good lately and I have been throwing up a lot. I had thought back to my honeymoon and days after and what me and Freddy had done and figured that I could be pregnant. I went to the store and bought a test. It came back positive but I figured the only way to be absolutely sure is to go see a doctor so I scheduled an appointment and went in the next day. The doctor had done a sonogram and had explained to me that I was pregnant and started me on vitamin supplements to keep the baby healthy. Now all that's left to do is tell Freddy and Tomika.

At Freddy and summers house( yes they bought a house after they got married)

"Freddy you home?" I said as I walked through the door
"In the kitchen babe"
I walked to the kitchen and saw him cooking dinner
"I have something important to tell you." He looked to me as if to say to continue
"You might wanna sit down for this" he gave me a confusing look but sat down anyways
" Freddy.....I'm .....pregnant" there was a silence for a couple seconds before he broke it
"REALLy!?! I'm gonna be a dad?"
"Yeah". Is said laughing at his reaction. He jumped up and gave me a kiss.
"And the doctor told me it's twins. You're gonna be a dad for two" I couldn't help but smile. He was so happy and that made me happy. We decided to post on Instagram about our expectancy.

Sum💋

02/24/19

02/24/19. Look out world here come two more Huerta's ❤️❤️😍💋

Comments disabled for this post