Round Two

You wanted to tease him a little so you made your way to his closet finding your favorite button up shirt of his and removed your bra and shorts leaving you in nothing but the button up and lace underwear. He entered into the room the same time you did wearing only his boxers; he couldn't believe how beautiful you looked.

"(Y/n),"

"Shhh. You talk too much," you whispered as you pushed him onto the bed.

You climbed on his lap, straddling him and slowly moving back and forth as you could feel his growing errection against your core.

His lips automatically attached to your breast causing you to let out a sweet moan that was music to his ears.

"Ohhh, Captain"

"What did you just say?" that dorky smile returning to his face.

"Sorry, I just--"

"Say it again. How badly do you want it?"

"So bad, Captain..please," you whimpered.

He turned the tables on you, taking charge once again as he rolled you to your back slowly leaving opened mouthed kisses from your neck down to your panties. He parted your legs, taking his time leaving kisses on both of your thighs, knowing he was driving you crazy with all the teasing.

"Chris," you whimpered, causing him to smirk, knowing how much you wanted him.

He made his way back to your panties slowly removing them, leaving kisses where ever the panties touched your skin.

His mouth finally attached to your core causing you to arch your back and let out a lengthy moan.

He hasn't even done anything yet and I'm already close..

Once again, he took no time letting you adjust. He slipped finger after finger inside of you while his tongue never left your clit. The more you moaned out his name, the faster he pumped his fingers in and out of you, causing your second orgasm to hit you harder than the first.

His fingers slowed as he drug out your orgasm as much as possible while leaving small kisses on your thighs again. He sat up and admired the way you looked completely exhausted, yet still so breathtaking.

"You're so beautiful, (y/n)," he said as he leaned down to kiss you.

"Think you can handle one more round?" He smirked as he left a small hicky on your neck.

"Maybe after I return a favor," you said as you rolled him over and started leaving a trail of kisses from his neck to his boxers.

You took no time teasing him as you could see as he was completely hard for you. You wiped your thumb across the tip, smearing the precum before licking it off your thumb as Chris to let out a small moan. You slowly took in his whole length and guided his hand to your head. He wrapped his fingers in your hair, pulling your hair gently guiding you along.

It wasn't long before his body started to twitch underneath you and your name getting caught in his throat. You pumped him with one hand while playing with his balls with the other making him moan your name louder and louder till you felt something warm shooting down your throat. You took it all like a champ making him smile not only at how good you were at this, but at how much he loved you.

"Think you can handle one more round, Cap?" you smugly asked as you kissed up his torso and started to suck on his neck.

"Of course. I can't get enough of you, (y/n)," he said as he pulled you on top of him.

You could tell he was really spent since he didnt fight to be the one in charge. You slowly started to ride him, basking in how close and intimate you felt to him, as he did the same. He pulled you as close as he could without completely smothering you, taking in your scent and kissing you gently wherever he could place his lips.