Chapter Four

"Stop spacing out,Anya." Rohan said snapping his fingers in front of my face. I gave him a disgusted expression and pushed his hand away with mine.

"I wasn't spacing out." I mumbled shifting my weight on my right leg.

"Uhm, yes you were." Rohan counter stated and I stated at him with my 'you don't want to argue now' expression, which surprisingly didn't make him budge. I let out a sigh and turned towards him and said,"I was present here mentally and physically, Ro."

"Making yourself believe that or me?" Rohan asked me completed with a smirk. I threw a cushion at him with all the force which he caught almost immediately.

Damn his reflexes!

"Okay, if you were present here mentally, which I know you weren't, tell me the scene going on in the movie." Rohan questioned taking me by surprise. I looked at him in shock but immediately brought the calm look on my face and said,"Bruce Wayne is losing Wayne Enterprises. Simple. Was that even a real question?"

"Don't act smart Anya. I was watching the movie with you. The movie is almost over. You spaced out an entire movie!" Rohan shouted and I looked at him in boredom.

"So what? I don't give a damn about a stupid movie." I said arguing back, which wasn't such a great idea.

Confused much? Actually Rohan and I were 'The Dark Knight Rises' trying to get the stress out of our minds. We were going to be allotted our colleges today and I was nervous like usual. Like nervous was a really important characteristic of mine, getting to the topic, Rohan had my laptop switched on waiting for the allotments to be displayed. Rohan's mom and my mom were really interested in seeing that together too, they apparently wanted each other's support. But I knew for sure this was my mom's idea to deal with the fact that I may get IIM allotted, though only I knew that isn't going to happen.

"Spacing out again." Rohan said egoistically, making me roll my eyes at him.

"I am worried and nervous, Rohan. I just didn't want to say that out loud." I said in an undertone because I was done trying to keep my nervousness under check.

"Worrying is your second name. Loosen up, Anya. Your parents have probably accepted the fact you'll go to IIM." Rohan said trying to make me smile, but it wasn't working. I wasn't worried about getting into RIM now but more than that it was the guilt which was eating my insides. In the beginning for a few days dad looked lost and mom kept distant. It was like they felt betrayed by the fact that I didn't even consider about their feelings. But now dad had started accepting the fact and mom also has started coming around. The problem at the moment was when my mom found out I had chosen RIM and lied about IIM, she'd flip out.

I have basically dug my own grave.

"Again." Rohan said and this time I smacked the back of his head.

"Ouch, that hurt." Rohan almost squeaked,making me smile, while rubbing the back of his head with his hand.

"Well deserved. I'll get you a ice pack. But one more comment on me spacing out, you'll turn dumb permanently." I threatened standing up.

"That was pretty scary." Rohan said holding my wrist stopping me from turning around.

"Leave my hand. Let me get the ice pack before you get all baby." I said trying to loosen the hold of Rohan's hand on mine. Rohan smirked at me, making me groan and say,"What do you want?"

"Maybe you can tell me what's bothering you?" Rohan asked seriously. I looked into his eyes trying to come up with an excuse, when Rohan said,"The truth is what I want. You are spacing out since we found out the colleges will be allotted today."