Finally I was done cleaning!

I joined the other in the cafeteria. The beautiful looking restaurant was gone and now it's back to the cafeteria. I don't mind it looking ordinary. Well it wasn't it looked like a rich cafeteria, but seeing those gold tables, silver plates and forks and spoons, made me go back to my childhood.

When I was a child I always thought that I was adopted and my true parents were a queen and king. I used to dress up like a princess everyday and play with my dollies and have a fancy tea party.

Although I hate tea but whatever.

"So there's only one bathroom left to clean." Jack says almost a bit excited. Did I tell you I cleaned 3 bathrooms this whole day? And one was a boys bathroom.

"I'm not doing it." Melida says looking grossed out.

"Neither am I." Patrick says while smiling.

"I'll do it." Suddenly James says.

"No, it's not fair." Jack says.

"Well I'm not gonna do it so how can we make it fair?" I say.

"Let's play a game. Who ever loses has to clean the last bathroom." Jack says.

"Fine, what game? Nosies?" Melida ask.

"Where you touch your nose and say nosies and last one to do so is the loser?" I ask. That game took me back to memory lane. When I was a child I hated hanging out with other kids. Think I was a princess and I will not hang out with losers.

"Yah. But that's too boring." Jack says. "Or someone's gonna be last on purpose." He looks at James.

I've realized James was a pretty nice dude.

"Fine then what rock paper scissors?" Patrick suddenly says.

"Perfect!" Jack exclaims.

We played Rock Paper Scissors and guess who got out first. James.

Then Patrick, then Melida, and then it was only me and Jack.

"Rock paper scissors." We both said at the same time.

He did rock, and I did scissors.

"Nooooooooooooo." Once again I'm imagining myself in those black and white swirly things.

Little did I know the last bathroom was our bosses bathroom aka my ex.

I set the cleaning stuff in a bucket on the ground since it was heavy and knocked on the door. No one.

So I let myself in. His office was huge. There was a beautiful view of New York. Did I tell you it was dark outside and it's now 8:00 pm?

I went to his bathroom which was also huge. IT HAD IT'S OWN CIRCLE BATHTUB!

I checked the drawers and everything but the bathroom was clean. All the worrying was for nothing. Guess someone already cleaned it.

Suddenly his office door opens. Oh shoot oh shoot. What should I do? Should I hide?

That was stupid I could just say I was gonna clean your bathroom but it was clean already.

Then suddenly I heard a loud THUMP.

I look to see Zach laying on the ground. His hair was a mess his tux was a mess. He suddenly sits up and takes his purple tie off him and throws it somewhere in the room.

Then he notices me.

"You! What are you doing here?" He says in a drunk voice.

"I just came to clean-"

"Haha, you look really funny." He hiccups. I remember he hiccups a lot when he's drunk. The thought made me want to cry.

Suddenly he looked like he was about to puke.

"Help me up." He gestures for me to come near him. I do and help him up to go to the bathroom. Did I mention he was super heavy?

He bend his knees on the ground and puke. I gave him a towel and he washed his face.

Then he falls asleep. Can you be believe this guy?!

"Hey, Zac- I mean Mr. Miliffa. Wake up! You need to sleep on the couch. Yes there was a a couch in his overly big office.

"Shh." He says. My eyebrow twitches. Meaning I was getting super annoyed right now.

I tried to lift him up but he was too heavy. "Hey, could you please stand up?" I was asking in a soft voice.

Why am I being nice to this guy?

He stood up, thankfully and I helped him to the couch. He was breathing rapidly. I felt his forehead and it was burning. He was sweating too. And I knew I had to take his shirt off.

I went to the bathroom and grabbed a clean towel and rinsed it with some water.

I went back and unbuttoned his tuxedo. Omyy his abs. STOP IT MAINE.

I dabbed the rinse towel on his chest. I grabbed another towel and rinsed it and put it on his forehead. He suddenly says. "Why did you leave me Babe. I loved you so much. I-" then he falls back asleep. He is so drunk.

I left him? Last time I checked it was him who broke up with me.

Suddenly his door opens. What now?

There standing Mr. Rose, who looks really shock.

This has been a great day.. I'm am so dead.