This prince was none other than prince Akira from the nearby kingdom. He was patrolling the woods for a good hunting specimen when he heard the most beautiful voice he has ever heard in his life. He followed this voice until he saw the tower the voice was coming from. He searched for any way up this tower but failed to notice any entrance or cracks to climb up the tower. So he retired for the night sulking and feeling defeated. Though he did not give up there, he would come back every day hoping to find a way up the tall tower. One special day, he finally found the answer he was searching for. He saw the enchantress call up the tower towards Ryuji followed by hair falling Swiftly down from the window. He saw her pull herself up the tower afterward the hair disappeared like it was never there. He finally was ready to meet the person who stole his heart. That next day on the break of twilight; he made his move after making sure nobody could see him, he called Ryuji's name.  He dropped down his hair and Akira started to climb up the tower more than ready to see his new found love. Once he got up there and Ryuji picked up his hair. He stepped back afraid of the stranger now standing right in front of him. Having been raised away from society, he never saw such a handsome guy before. "Don't be afraid, I have come with no harm; your voice has captured my heart and I'm crazy about you, will you marry me?," Akira asked. Ryuji thought he would like me more than old dame Kawakami ever will. "Yes, I will marry you my handsome prince, But I need to get down from this tower first. Bring me a skein of silk each time you visit and I shall weave a ladder. When it is ready, I shall descend and we will ride back to the castle on your horse." With that said the prince left with a promise to fulfill.

One evening when Akira came over and Ryuji was getting ready to take a bath. He let down his majestic long hair for his handsome prince. Once he got up the tower, he saw that Ryuji was just wearing a towel. You could see the love and lust from a mile away coming or oozing from his eyes. He came forward and stroke Ryuji's arms very slowly. He looked into his eyes searching for any discomfort for the way he was being touched. Ryuji didn't know what his prince was doing so he stood there leaning into the wonderful touch. He grabbed his hand and was lead to his room. "But my bath is ready," Ryuji stated. "That can wait, now come with me," Akira responded. Once in the bedroom, Akira And Ryuji sat down on the bed staring into each other's eyes. As Ryuji looked completely terrified at what was to come to his partner started coasted him through it with a kiss on the nose. He was trying to be as gentle as possible to not scare him. He rubbed his hands down his partner's torso not letting him have second thoughts. Ryuji got lowered down on the bed while Akira kissed his neck playfully. He situated himself between his legs perfectly after taking off his armor. They started kissing more frequently almost like a sound wave but more wild and vibrant.  No more second chances to chicken out Akira grabbed his partner's member and gave it an experimental tug and Ryuji tried to cover up his embarrassing moan. "I want to hear your delicious voice say my name over and over again," Akira said. Ryuji kept moaning his name as he gave him a hand job. Soon afterward he started just stroking both his and Ryuji's member at the same time. The room was filled with moans and cry's for mercy as Ryuji tried to cum but couldn't because he wasn't allowed. " Nah, ah, ah, not until I cum inside my beautiful partner, hehe," Akira said. Finding a leverage Akira picked Ryuji's butt up from the bed and position himself given him a warning that it will hurt but he will go gently with it. Slowly pushing in made Ryuji cry a bit from the excruciating pain done to his rear end. Nonetheless, he made it all the way inside and waited for approval to start moving. Ryuji gave the okay after some adjusting to the foreign body part inside his body. Akira starting moving as soon as he got approval. They both started moaning with pleasure as Ryuji was so close but had to keep it in as much as that hurt. "faster, " Ryuji said. Not being able to say no complied with his demand. Dangerously close he pulled out almost all the way and slammed into Ryuji's rear end.  Filling Ryuji up with his seed as Ryuji's cover his stomach. Made him look more fuckable than before filled with his seed as Ryuji look satisfied. Waiting about 30 minutes just laying there on the bed. Akira carried Ryuji towards the bathtub to give him a bath so he can rest for the night. After the bath was done, Akira tucked him into bed and kissed him goodnight as he got dressed and left.

The next few days weren't the prettiest having to lie to his mother saying he felled on the stairs not paying attention. His mother was more than delighted to stay the nights when he needed her which Ryuji found a way to signal the prince that she was staying the night by just closing the window shutters. Over a week passed since that night and Ryuji was feeling better than ever that morning. Waking down the stairs he could smell the eggs and bacon cooking. Grabbing plates and serving the food, they both sat down and enjoyed their meal together possibly for their last time. "Mother, why does the prince that comes here every night love me more than you?," Ryuji let slip not knowing what he did. Kawakami got up furious and grabbed Ryuji by the arm. "You wicked child, no one will ever love you more than I do; as your punishment, you will never see anyone again," She said as she cut off his hair to his shoulder. Ryuji disappeared in tears not knowing where he was. That night she waited for the prince ready to punish him. Akira called out for Ryuji to let down his hair. As soon as he got up there is when he knew something bad happened. "So, you are this prince who stole my son away from me," she said. "Who are you?" he said. "I'm Ryuji's mother who will be the last person you ever see," she said as she pushed him out the window. Trying to catch himself he expertly flips and grabs onto the edge of the window. Seeing this coming she was already at the window prying his fingers off. Without much effort, she was able to pry him off and he fell but not before scraping his eyes on the thorns of the rose bushes. Getting up with a bloody and scratched up face not being able to see. He just started feeling around and started wandering through the forest.

Two years have passed since Ryuji has last seen his prince. Magically they never ran out of food having been restocked automatically every Monday. He gave birth to two beautiful twins. One girl and one boy name Ann and Yusuke with their matching outfits that they love. Their grandma comes to see them every so often but not so much anymore. For the reason of an argument, they had about 2 weeks ago when she came to see her grandchildren this argument had to do with the fact that the prince was still out there waiting to be captured and killed. Kawakami said something that very much angered Ryuji to the core having said that he deserved it for trying to get with her son. He just went off at that and said," when are you gonna realized that it happened and if you didn't drop him off the tower then I could have been happy with both of you." He left the room after that and didn't come out until she went to sleep in her room.  That morning she left without a word for a week. At the 2 week mark, she sent him a letter that she would be visiting that coming evening and that she has something to say.

That evening Kawakami came to the house with a smile on her face. After eating the kids were put in their beds for a nap while the grownups talked. "I'm sorry for what I said, I guess I never wanted to lose my little boy that I forgot that he was becoming a man," she said. He stared at her then responded," I actually do want you in my life; what you said really angered me, but it's in the past you are forgiven." "Thank you my son." "Lets make dinner Mom." With that they made dinner together as close as they used to be.  About a week later Akira showed up wandering into the desert that Ryuji lived in. He looked out the window and stared shocked as his mother came into the kitchen.  "What bothers you my son?" He looked back and started crying and pointed outside. She looked and said, "go get him tiger; I won't stop you again." Ryuji smiled and ran outside as his mother took care of the children. Akira was startled as Ryuji went to hug him and bawled his eyes out. As he was crying his tears brought back his prince eyesight. "I see my beautiful man once more," Akira said as he picked up Ryuji. They were both happy that they found each other again that they decided to go back to the kingdom. Kawakami gathered the kids and they set off with the happy couple to the kingdom that he been missing for so long. The kingdom welcomed them with open arms having missed their king to be for so long. The happy couple lived happily ever after with their families finally together.