Cuppi

"Sweetie! DONT SHOOT!" Liner Stood up and tried to Guard Magican
"You killed Notepad, Now I kill you." Sweetie Put her finger on the trigger
Magican got up, He Look at his Foot which was still bleeding everywhere but still, He ran over to Sweetie and Took her Gun and threw it to liner. Liner Just stared at it.
Magican pinned Sweetie down so Liner could shoot her. "LINER NOW!"
Liner stared at the Gun, She didn't Blink, She didn't Move.
"LINER!" Magican Yelled
Liner stopped Staring and Shot Sweetie.
Magican Let go of Sweetie and Sighed "So we took care of the two serial killers..?" Magican Asked
"Guess so.." Liner said softly, Still staring at the gun.
"Liner.. Are you ok..?" Magican stood in front of Liner, Just a little away from her face.
"Y-Yeah.." Liner Looked Magican in the eyes
They Looked at each other and Smiled.

One week later..

"8.. 9.. 10! READY OR NOT HERE I COOOME!" Love Gem Ran around the House, Desperately trying to Find Yogon and Cuppi, They were playing Hide and Seek.
Yogon was next to the heater, it was hot so he started panting.
"Hmm.. FOUND YOU!" Love Gem Peered under a Table and Giggled as she rolled Yogon out from under the Table.
"Awww.. That was a Good spot!" Yogon Said
"I heard you panting from the hallway! Now we just need to find Cuppi!"
Love Gem and Yogon hopped around the house trying to find Cuppi, When suddenly they smelt something odd..
"Ewww.. What IS that!?" Love Gem Searched for the Stench
Yogon Stayed behind
Love Gem let out the most Loud and Petrified Scream.
cuppi was in the room, he was hanging by a noose. his stomach was wide open and all of his organs are all over the room, his eyes are missing and his arm is split open, his mouth is wide open
"..." Love Gem just Stares.
There is a Gun on the ground in front of Cuppi.
Love Gem Hesitantly picks it up and points it at her head
s h e p u l l s t h e t r i g g e r .
Yogon sees the two dead bodies and Gasps
Something Walks up from Downstairs and Stands next to Yogon, Looking at the Bodies with him.
"Truly Unfortunate, Well at least the Lovers will be in Heaven Together." Xylio said as he slowly turned to Yogon.
"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?!" Yogon Screamed
Xylio went quiet, Then in under a minute, He Took out a pair of scissors, Gouged out Yogon's eyes, Opened his Stomach, Took out his organs and then ran.
Hiding in the Corner during this whole thing was Cherry.
She walked Towards Love Gem, She put two of her fingers in the pool of blood and put a cross on her forehead with it, then she took the gun and stared at it.
"..."
"Hehe.."
"HAHAHAH.."
"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"