⚫4:00 am⚫

A/N i'm re writing some of the chapters in this book! If it has a ☆ at the top its re written.

My alarm clock rings. I groan and turn to the side where my alarm is.
After turning it off, i read the time.

4:05 am.

"Why does morning practice even exist." I think to myself.

I get up, and get my swim bag and my backpack for school.

I go to my closet to change into some sweatpants and a panic! At the disco t- shirt.

After going to the bathroom, I head downstairs to the kitchen.

I grab a granola bar, and fill up my water bottle for practice.

I also grab some more snacks for after practice, cause' I most certainly will be starving.

I put on my sneakers and a hoodie, then swiftly grab my two bags to walk to the pool (as it was only a couple miles away).

at the pool

I go to the locker rooms to get changed into my practice suit. I see my best friend Noah as he's on the way to the boy's locker rooms.

I waved at him.

I decided to stay silent since i knew we were both tired as hell.

After changing into my practice suit, I again swiftly grab my gear bag and head to the pool.

A/N - hope u like this first chapter! I tried to make it long as interesting as possible?? I hope it is. Hope you like this book so far!

232 words