"What's wrong, Hyung?" he questioned, arching his eyebrows to hear the panic tone in the caller's voice.

"Where are you now?" the person asked, ignoring Sehun's question just now.

"I just got out from office, what's the matter, Chanyeol Hyung?!" he raised up his tone, something probably happened.

"Come to the warehouse now, hurry up!" Chanyeol ended the call before Sehun could say anything.

Sehun grunted, putting away his phone and speeded up his car.

"What happened now?" he muttered, his sharp eyes focusing on the road. His jaw clenched, his fist grasped the car's steering.

He stopped his car after arriving at a house, stepping out of the car and went into the house.

"Sir" the guys along the doorway truckled as Sehun passed by them.

Sehun, with his cold face walked passed by the guys and went into the house.

"Sir, you are here" Sehun snorted hearing that. He doesn't really like being called Sir by people.

"What happened?" he asked straightly.

"They attacked us" Sehun sighed heavily, it was a normal thing to be honest.

"Revenge" only that Sehun could think.

"Sehun, don't you think he did this just to tease you?" Chanyeol uttered, furrowing his eyebrows.

Sehun exhaled deeply, shrugging.

"Yeah, maybe" he mumbled, he was thinking like that too.

Chanyeol grinned.

"He likes you, Sehunna" the older teased, chuckling as the younger's face getting reddened.

"No! We hate each other!" Sehun snapped, walking away from there with still redding face.

"Yeol, stop teasing him" Lay stopped the guy from laughing, he shook his head to see that.

"He's getting shy, look at his face" Chanyeol smiled widely, taking a seat beside the older.

"Hey hey what's wrong with Sehun?" a tall guy approached them with his puzzled face, sitting in front of them.

"I just talked about that Kim Kai" Chanyeol stated calmly.

"He just slammed his door and locked himself" Chen, the tall guy said.

Chanyeol and Chen kept laughing while Lay just shook his head seeing those two.

-

"Master, you wanna meet me?" Luhan stepped into the room and stood I'm front of his boss.

"Any news?" Kai uttered, eyes still focusing on the papers.

"We already did what you asked, they were not ready with that attack" Luhan explained.

Kai grinned teasingly, he could imagine Sehun's face right now. Must be so adorable.

"Wait, what are you talking about Kim?" he shook his head, getting rid of those thought.

Luhan furrowed, what happened with his boss? He just remained silent, not willing to interrupt or Kai would kill him.

Kai cleared his throat.

"Anything else?"

"Master, you asked me to search about Sehun right?" Luhan questioned, handing the papers to Kai after receiving nodded.

"These are all about Sehun that I could get" Luhan stated, starting to explain about the things he got.

"Only these?" Kai asked, started reading the informations.

"Not much because his personal data is being protected" Kai nodded.

"I'm sorry, but why do you need these all, Master?" Luhan carefully asked, not trying to interrupt but he was curious.

Kai startled, trying to hide his shock expression.

"N-nothing, just to make sure I know everything about my rival" he didn't know why he was stammering, quickly asking Luhan to go.

Luhan nodded and walked out of the room with a teasing smile.

"Master, I know the real reason" he mumbled, chuckling.

"What's wrong with you?" a tall guy suddenly approached Luhan, seeing the guy smiling and grinning alone.

"Do you wanna know something, Tao-ah?" Luhan asked, to the guy named Tao.

"What?" the younger arched, looking puzzled.

Luhan told everything about just now, Tao widened his eyes, it was not a secret anymore about their rivals.

"All of us know the real reason"

--

Sorry for the late update ❤ Hope you enjoy thisss

Happy Eid Mubarak to all who celebrate 🎉💕