Family Part 2

(THE NEXT DAY)

My sisters and brother and i finally starting to settle in to my grandmothers home she had her Weyr (Weyr- and pack of dragons) place our thing in our rooms. The house i say house i should say castle its surrounded by woods and is on one of the highest peaks of the Mountain. Its very beautiful and out of the way so that the dragons can train without having to worry about hurting any other supernatural or human unintentionally, with their fire balls.

I entered my room which i haven't step foot in for ten years it looked the same, the walls were a light blue with a very ornate fire place. Memories when i was a child came flooding back playing hide and seek with friends, which thinking back wasn't fair since i knew where all the secret tunnels were, and were very much used to also sneak out at night. I wondered what my friends were like now had they changed in the years we hadn't seen each other. I made sure to keep in contact with email and video chat there was not excuse to loose touch, but that's just me. But there only so much that can put in a letter, i did miss one specific person and that be Leo he was my best friend and partner in crime, hes a Lion he also comes from a royal blood line his big brother Charlie is the future king and also best friends to my oldest sister Kate who is soon to be the Queen of super Naturals but shes trying to put it off as much as possible. Well back to Leo he has jet black hair with highlights of deep red going through them, we talk on the phone a lot yet we haven't see him for years in pictures i can roughly say hes around 6ft tall just like his brother, i see Charlie a lot since he's my sister Kate Second in hand you see with Kate becoming Queen see needs to have a alliances in the different reals and also supernaturals and with Charlie going to become king of Lion shifters it makes sense, me i just like who i like i could care less their shifter was and what standing they hold in there pack or even in human society its what inside that counts in mine and family's book. Well i'm getting off track now i cant wait to see my best friend Leo don't tell my sister i said that lol.

My reminiscing came to an end when my delight of a sister just barges into my room, I mean there's doors there for a reason, "What" is all i needed to say to get her to stop and realize she just barged in without knocking, "Izzy don't be like that, we been here for an hour and you said you would come and explore with Kit and Alexei" Gabby just stood and glared at me "ok i'll be down in a second" she wasn't having that no see decides to grab my wrist and drag me out my room "seriously Gabby i can walk my self" "yeah you might be able to walk your self but you would take your sweet time, so get a move on because they are extremely excited to explore since they haven't been here since the incident! " she looks at me disapprovingly. The incident that she calls it was when i punch the alpha of the Midnight Pack since then our family kept our distance due to my quick temper. "Gabby dont be so dramatic" "ME ME DRAMATIC," she says with a exasperated look, she was a contradiction in herself. "yes you" "well i'm not the one who got us literally band from coming back to town, it only because Alexei and the trouble that Grandmother is having with the surround packs that were here, you need to control your anger" the way she looked at me her eyes seemed to be pleading with me, i guess im not the only one who missed our friends and family. I smiled and said "I will i'm sorry for being short with you" she smiled and hugged me "your my sister and i know what your like and i love you wart and all" i smirked she really is getting into british history is her newest thing at the moment , "really your quoting Oliver Cromwell" "hey he said it best" she had the worlds biggest smirk on her face. Then she went on to push me and shout "RACE YOU" ooowww she is so on. She speeds down the stairs to court yard i decide instead of the stairs to use the window, I stand on the ledge and spring off the frame and transform in to my Vampire form big huge black wings spring out of my back and glide down to the yard when i land he appears 10 seconds later, with a a frown on her face. "you cheated" "No you just said race you didn't say to stay in human form so chose my Vamp" i smirk at her and she just laughs.