Ch 12: Thank you Jesus

Beginne am Anfang

Biting my lip I buried my own hand into his hair, playing a bit with the silky strands, "and I want it inside of me, now."

He growled slightly, obviously the alpha in him doesn't like being ordered around.

Fine, time to change tactics.

I pulled him closer so I could whisper breathlessly in his ear, "please Asmos." I nipped the lobe, "I need it."

Another growl, different this time.

Oh look. More kissing.

I moaned into his lips, honestly he's a little too good at this and his hands are everywhere.

I'm a girl who could probably get off on nipple stimulation alone if you gave me enough time and a little pain.

He could do that for me. I could practically feel it.

But still I wanted dick.

"You, are going to be a handful aren't you?"

I sighed in pleasure when his fingers dipped into my sex.

Still though. Where is my dick?

I don't want foreplay, I want-

He pulled his hand away, undoing his belt. "You're soaking and this isn't a moment where I feel like petting you."

"Thank fuck."

He chuckled darkly, "ready?"

"Your hand was just in my vagina you know I'm read-" I looked down at the sound of a zipper, "oh."

His gravely chuckled vibrated through his chest.

I was too busy staring to care, "oh thank you Jesus."

I pulled him down for another kiss, hand wrapping around his thick arousal.

"Please put that inside me. Like now."

Man did not need to be told twice.

I was all needy and breathless one second and then he was pushing that thing inside me and I was dying from bliss.

I found heaven.

This size queen found her throne.

Fuck I love werewolf men. I should have been fucking Alphas all along.

And he was not kind to my delicate little pussy.

Brought a whole new definition to pounding.

I knew I would have bruises on my thighs in the morning with the way he was gripping me.

Each thrust ground against my clit in the most delicious way, "yes!" I moaned, "harder, gods fuck me harder!"

Asmos did not disappoint as I hung onto him for dear life.

Standing on one leg in 6 inch heels and getting the living hell fucked out of you isn't easy, not even when you have a wall behind your back.

Honestly he made me come almost embarrassingly fast.

I fell apart in his arms, practically screaming in pure pleasure.

My legs felt like jelly and I was sure if we continued like this I would collapse against him.

But he certainly wasn't finished.

And as soon as he gripped my other thigh and wrapped that around his waist as well, neither was I.

If he wants to do all the work then he sure as hell can.

The bathroom filled with groans and soft pants as we fucked.

He likes to bite.

And every time he does I get even wetter, my moans raise in pitch when his teeth grazed my neck.

I would be screwed if it was a full moon, fully claimed by now I'm sure.

But its not a full moon so he can do whatever the fuck he wants to my body.

I was about to climax again when a knock sounded at the door.

We both snarled, but he didn't stop.

I had a feeling he really didn't care.

I practically screamed, "FUCK OFF MAN FIND A DIFFERENT BATHROOM DIPS- oh god ASMOS! Fuck! Do that again."

He chuckled, against my chest, teeth closing around my nipple and fingers pinching my clít.

I feel apart again, shuddering against him as I came.

And this time he fell right over the edge with me.

The room was silent, the fucker who knocked long gone. Probably.

Honestly I was disappointed it was over. I wanted more out of this son of a bitch.

He set me down slowly, savoring the way I squirmed when he pulled out of me.

My dress was pressed into my hands. "Get your ass back in this, its a little ways to my room and I doubt you want to make the trip naked."

I blinked at him, but started putting the dress on. "huh?"

He smirked, "you didn't think we were finished did you little girl? No...I think I'm going to keep you screaming for me for the rest of this stupid fucking ball."

It wasn't a good idea to go to his room. It would make it harder to get away later.

But then I thought about that cock.

And how good he is at using it.

And I have always been sneaky.

"You don't have a choice in the matter either." He rumbled zipping up my dress. "You started this and I have every intention of using that tight little pussy of yours until you pass out from pleasure."

And now I need that too because my vagina just turned into a waterfall, "oh thank you Jesus."