"What?I'm not saying anything."Jisung defended.

"Guess,you're leaving early."Jihoon said as a smirk forms his lips.

Really?

"Aye...this situation might be different."Jaehwan said trying to cool things up.

"Should we just go home?"Jinyoung asked.

And we all nod in chorus.Why does this day feels more tiring?

All immediately head to the van except for me.I went first to the bathroom to take my meds.

When I was heading to the bathroom,I bumped into someone...

"Oh,mianhae.."The guy said as he reached out his hand for me.

I take his hand to stand and gain balance again.

I looked up to this person to thank him...and hck.

"M-Minjae oppa?"I spat.

"Oppa?Aren't you a-KUMIKO?!Is that you??"He excitingly said and hugged me...

"Hai!!!"

"Omo!What are you doing here?"He said as he released himself from the hug.

"Uhmm just a long story to tell I guess.."I said and we both giggled.

"So...how are you?"

"Me?I'm fine and obviously...trying to be a guy and a member of this popular group."I said whispering the last phrase.

We continued to walk through the hallways.Aish!I'm just going to take those medics at home.

"Jinjja?!Why?!How?!Who?!"

"Well...all is a secret for now.."I said as I fake a smile.

"And you're saying you're fine?"

"Of course I am!"

"Yeah sure..."He snorted.

"How about you?"

"I'm in the finest!"He said in his deep voice.

"Oh sure.."I snorted back,copying his deep idiotic voice.  

"So...when can we meet again?"

"I suppose.. when our group have this recording thing.."

"Arasseo..Be careful always Kumiko-ah.I know you..."

"You know,you're creepy.."

"Haha..not in a stalker way but duh!I'm like your bestest friend in school,remember when your still in your middle school you're so lonely and as your kind senior I befriended you?"

"Yeah.."I said nonchalantly.

"And remember ,we always eat together at lunch even our schedules were sometimes overlapping."

I nod in a most uninterested way.

"And oh I also remember!I'm also your first kiss!"

"Miko!What's taking you so..long?"

And my eyes grew bigger.WTH?!

Im totally heckin screwed.

Did he heard it all???????

"Ah hehe..hi Woojin!"

"Hi....Annyeong Minjae sunbae.."He said while smiling.

"Annyeong!I guess I need to leave now..bye to the both of you."

As soon as he left the two of us, silence had devoured us.

While walking through the hallways,we somehow steal glances from each other.

"Can we talk for a while?"He suddenly said while looking at me straight in the eye.

I nodded in response and stopped.

"Are you somehow.........nevermind.Maybe I'm just hearing things."He said and continued walking so fast.

"H-Hey Woojin!Wait for me."

No One's POV

 "Where's Miko?"Jisung asked.

"He went first to the bathroom."Daehwi said as he put his earphones on.

"Woojin-ah can you go fetch Miko inside.He might get lost in that building."

"B-But why me?"

"Because you're the only one awake and doesn't have earphones on."Jisung said sheepishly.

"But why not you,hyung?"

"Cause hyung is also going to sleep.Go uri woojinizer-ah!"Jisung said as he adjusted himself to sleep.

Woojin just sighed in defeat and followed his hyung's order.

"Miko-ah..Eodiga?"Woojin hummed as he walked through the hallways.

Meanwhile...There's a guy that unnoticeably following him.

But when Woojin looked back, the guy disappeared and went to the other direction.

While the guy is running through the different hallway,he heard a conversation in the nearby lounge.He hid himself behind a tall plant to clearly hear the convo.

"I suppose.. when our group have this recording thing.."

"Arasseo..Be careful always Kumiko-ah.I know you..."

"You know,you're creepy.."

"Haha..not in a stalker way but duh!I'm like your bestest friend in school,remember when your still in your middle school you're so lonely and as your kind senior I befriended you?"

"Yeah.."

"And remember ,we always eat together at lunch even our schedules were sometimes overlapping."

"And oh I also remember!I'm also your first kiss!"

Kumiko?First Kiss with a guy?

Miko is a girl?!

👓👔👓👔👓👔👓👔👓👔👓

So yeh that's it...so sorry for the late late updateee..school have been starting now so yhh...

Besides school which I can somehow manage(YAHS),I just rlly think that this story is just getting lamer nd boring(Do you feel the same?xD) ...so should I still continue this mess??or nahhh?

anyways sorry for the grammaerrors and thank you for the ones who still have time to read and vote for this, i really thank youuu for that...

That's all.I'm out.