Part 6

Naori stood in front of the main gate with Kakashi.
"Send me letters," asked Kakashi.
Naori smiled and nodded, "take care of my students, okay?"
Kakashi nodded as he caressed Naori's face, "come back to me. Konoha is also your home."
Naori nodded, "i will. I will come back after i help my brother."
"I will send any help if you need it. Don't hesitate if you need any help," asked Kakashi.
Naori nodded then took Kakashi's hand, "thank you for protecting me and for loving me."
Kakashi pulled Naori closes to him then laid her head to his chest, "thank you for promising to come back to me and loving me."
Naori closed her eyes feeling Kakashi's heart beat, "i'm gonna miss you."
"I already miss you," answered Kakashi teasingly as he pulled down his mask then looked at Naori.
"He is really you," answered Naori teasingly as she pointed to the Kakashi's monument.
Kakashi chuckled then kissed Naori's lips. Naori's eyes widened Kakashi kissed her out of the blue, but she accepted the kiss as she caressed Kakashi's silver hair.
They pulled away after a while then looked at each other.
"I love you," whispered Naori.
Kakashi nodded, "i know. That's why i love you."
Naori giggled and walked away, "see you."

Three years have passed since Naori return to her village. Kakashi was sitting on his chair when suddenly Kotetsu walked in holding a letter.
Kakashi stared at Kotetsu as Kotetsu smiled widely to Kakashi.
"Mizumi?" asked Kakashi happily.
Kotetsu nodded, "have fun replying it, Hokage sama," stated Kotetsu as he walked out.
Kakashi opened the letter immediately as he smiled.

Kakashi,
The academy went well since you send some help about the subjects. And, thank you for sending some information about the poison. Our hospital is really helped by the information.
Shita send his regards to you. We will go to Konoha next month to talked about our agreement in intelligence division.
I miss you, Kakashi. So much.
Oh yes, what about my students? Did they passed the genin test?
I hope they did.
Well, i will return to Konoha with my brother. And, he said i can stay there as long as i want. Thank you for your help, Kakashi. For helping us to bring a better Mizumi.
I love you.
Naori.

Kakashi smiled happily as he replied the letter immediately.

A month has passed, Kakashi was waiting in front of the main gate since morning.
"Hokage sama, we will report to you immediately when Naori san arrive," stated Izumo.
"It's okay, Izumo. I got nothing to do at the office anyway," answered Kakashi as he keep looking at the outside.
Izumo sighed, "well, at least sit here with us. We still don't know when she will arrive. She could arrive at the sunset."
"No. I already calculate it. She will arrive before noon," answered Kakashi.
Kotetsu sighed, "maybe she need to take a rest a bit longer, Hokage sama."
"No. I know Naori," answered Kakashi as he smiled seeing two silhouette on the horizon.
"Are they here, Hokage sama?" asked Izumo.
Kakashi nodded, "welcome home, Naori," whispered Kakashi.
"I'm home, Kakashi," answered Naori softly.
End