27-Everything is under control

Richelle's POV: At the end of the afternoon, before leaving the Opera, I've decided to dance my solo, to be filmed. Miss Kate told us to do only the group dances or duets but I thought if Jess is going to delete one part, maybe I should replace it! And also because I love my solo! When I finished it I sat on the floor and Noah arrived from the control room

Me: Hi! What's up?

Noah: Nothing special!

Me: Hum... about this morning...

Noah: No, I'm sorry, we were a little bit tense, maybe we had too much pressure, are you ok now?

Me: Yeah! Everything is fine! But not fine as you, but fine...

Richelle's POV: What I am saying? Ozzy said exactly the same weird sentence when I was his dance teacher (Off-Season) and I found it pretty weird! OMG! Is it so weird? Wait... am I doing like... Ozzy? No! Never! Get up Richelle! Just a nightmare!

Me: Coz you seem pretty happy!

Noah: Well, I'm normal, do you want to do the flip again before leaving the venue?

Me: Honestly, no!

Noah: Yeah! Either!

Me: I just want to have fun!

Noah: You? Richelle? To have fun?

Me: Yeah! It's pretty weird, do you remember at the begging of this World-Troupe year I was always alone, practicing, but now I want to have fun!

Noah: And I love it! To have fun: I've got an idea: take a photo of me with my phone!

Me: So you think that taking photos of yourself is funny?!

Noah: Hey! No! But I just want to update my Instagram!

Me: When was your latest post?

Noah: The day before yesterday, February 20th

Me: What?! My latest post was in January!

Noah: OMG! Well I understand, I've got more followers than you, so...

Me: Noah! Ok, I'm going to take a photo of me too!

Noah: I asked you first!

Me: Ok!

I took a photo of Noah:

Me: Wow! I'm a pretty good photographer!

Noah: Na! The photo is amazing because I'm in it!

Me: Hahaha! Yeah... yeah! Now it's my turn!

Noah: No! I'm not going to take a photo of you!

Me: And why not?

Noah: Coz I'm going to take a photo of us! And... we're going to post it! On our two accounts! Right?

Me: Right!

I didn't believe that he's going to post it and he didn't believe me too! So I posted it on Noah's account and he posted on mine! Bizz

I didn't believe that he's going to post it and he didn't believe me too! So I posted it on Noah's account and he posted on mine! Bizz... Oh! I've received a message, Noah, too; we received a message from Jess:

Jess: Hi Richelle! I've deleted the video! Everything is under control!

Jess: Hi Noah! I've deleted the video! Everything is under control!

Noah and I: You asked Jess to delete THE video? Me? No! Actually... yes!

Richelle's POV: This is so weird!

Noah's POV: This is so weird!

Me: Ok...hum...

Richelle: Let's do like we haven't seen the messages!

Me: Yes!!

Richelle: Well... oh I remember! I've got a challenge for you Mr. Super Popular on Instagram!

Me: Ok I'm in!

Richelle: You didn't even know it! It could be "walk without clothes in the streets and post it!"

Me: I'm in! Hahaha!

Richelle: ... err....ok... but don't count on me to be your camera-woman!

Me: Of course! I know that you, girls, couldn't do two things at the same time! You can't do the challenge with me and film it!

Richelle: Ok this is getting too weird for me! Let's focus a little bit Noah! I know it can be hard for you but just do it! So, my challenge is: In every venue or stage that we will perform on this tour, you'll have to take a photo of like the one that you just posted on your Instagram. Are you in?

Me: Of course I'm in!

Richelle: Fine!

We shook hands to make it official, and then we left the Opera

Richelle: Do you have a challenge for me?

Me:... No! Well, standing me every day is already a challenge!

Richelle: I agree!

Noah's POV: Actually I lied, I do have a challenge for her.. but we aren't ready And you guys, who are reading our private lives and our thoughts (which is weird and magical) do you have any idea about the challenge for Richelle that I haven't told her?