"So put your hands up and fight. And block dickhead"

"I do block" he snaps

"Not with your fucking face Moron"

I'm only trying to rile him up. Brodeys just as good as me, hell even better but his head and emotions get in the way. He thinks to much and not about the right things at the wrong time.

"You ready?" He nods his head positioning himself correctly.

I'm glad I fixed things with him. I missed him, and after I got married he started dating Vicky.Despite my dislike for her she makes him happy. Plus with him in a relationship I don't have to hear Nicks rant about him wanting  to fuck me.... blah blah blah...

"Hit me, and pivot more when you step" I smirk.

He tenses " Brooke...."

"HIT ME!"

He steps forward again and moves to strike me but stops when a deep voice booms through the gym. Everyone in there tracks stop in  fear. Even me....

Oh shit....

your fucked! My subconscious dramatically fans her hand over her face as she passes out in her high throne.

" Brodey touch her and I'll kick your ass myself" he snaps.

Standing at 6'5 in all his pissed off glory is my sexy dominant husband. Along with him Jordan the now to be called snitch.

" that's it for today guys, everyone out" Mack calls clapping his hands. Everyone quickly grabs their items and heads for the showers. Brodey gives Nick an apologetic smile that Nick doesn't even notice. His eyes are set on me.

I feel like a fly under a microscope.

Your about to be a dead fly...

"I tried to tell her" Mack calls after Nick on his way out but once again he doesn't so much as blink.

Slowly but surly I climb from under the rope to pad toward him. My feet are moving way faster than I want them to. Jordan makes his exit once everyone is out, leaving me to fend for myself.

He's going to blow

I feel like a child about to get yelled

"How was work?" I ask softly testing the waters of how fucked I am.

His jaw set and clenched tight as his hands remain fisted in his pockets. He exhales slowly before speaking.

"Work was work." He snaps. Before I can open my mouth he cuts me off. Lazily pacing back and forth.

"Actually work was great. Until I got a FUCKING CALL THAT MY WIFE SLIPPED PAST HER SECURITY DETAIL" he snarls. his eyes are cold as he glares at me.

When in doubt blame it on Jordan. My subconscious waging a sign.

"How did you find me?" My tone is soft. As if trying to calm a bear.  It's not the right time to tell him how good he looks but I can't help it. No one and I mean no one should look this good. The top two buttons are undone and his light beard has grown in. His eyes shinning bright with his dark brows narrowed.

" it didn't take much guessing. We discussed this Brooke, multiple fucking times. You can't box"

"I—"

"Your eight months pregnant nearly nine for fuck sake. " He rakes his hand through this hair and it's now I can see he was more of worried than upset. His eyes are closed and his forehead creases