Thank You

Let me just start with this: I don't know what I've done to to earn so much support from so many people, but thank you all from the bottom of my heart for this amazing milestone!

I never thought I'd keep doing this daily, but here I am with 65 books made or in the making and the endless support from ya guys that drive me to get better and better each story I write.

You all interact with me as well as each other, forming a sort of community I'm proud of, which is so important to me.

I remember when I started this account 3 years ago, how I just wanted to read everyone else's amazing work since I never believed that I could make anything even close to as good as other people's stuff.

But then I looked through Wattpad and found a bunch of SuperWhoLock books  and thought "maybe I can do something cool".

When I look back at it now, it makes me cringe beyond belief, but back then it was the most important thing in my life since at the time I had no friends to keep me company.

Now I have the most amazing boyfriend and all of you guys that I can talk to, and without everyone's support, I wouldn't be writing this chapter now.

I guess what I'm trying to get to in this long ramble of mine is just...thank you all from the bottom of my heart. I know I'm not the most famous author in the world with millions of reads, but I knew that that's never what this was for when I started this adventure.

I wanted to make books I hadn't seen before, create something new and share my interests with those who enjoyed the same things as me.

And I did it for those of you who were there to remind me that even the best have to start somewhere, and that all that matters is having fun.

So that's what I'm doing and will keep doing as long as I have you guys with me.

Thank You.