Hook turned around as more pirates started coming up the beach, weapons ablaze and ready to fight. 

Peter smirked, "Is that suppose to intimidate me?"

"Oh, it should." Hook replied, readying his sword.

Peter turned to the woods, "BOYS!" 

Suddenly, the Lost Boys ran out of the woods screaming and yelling with bow and arrows and swords ready and made their way towards the pirates. Peter turned to Hook with a sinister smiles and let his hands glow green with his magic.

"Let's play!"

Peter threw a green orb toward Hook, who shielded himself with his sword. As soon as the orb hit Hook's sword, the orb vanished.

"Regina gave me this. Told me it'll defend myself from any magic, even yours."

Peter felt his face grow pale. His swords usually broke or disintegrated when he used magic on Hook.

"No matter," Peter exclaimed, "You still have no chance of beating me."

"We'll see about that." Hook lunged at him again as the fighting continued. 

From what Peter could tell, the boys were doing pretty well against these pirates. Of course, he had to intervene to help the younger ones now and then but his focus was always on Hook, just like his was always on him. The fighting went on for what Peter thought was hours. He could feel himself growing tired, but pushed through. As Peter continued using his magic to harm Hook, it was still no luck with that stupid sword defending him. He groaned as another one of his orbs vanished, not doing him any good.

Hook laughed, "Give up Pan! You're never going to win!"

All of a sudden, Peter noticed one of Hook's men flying in thin air. He landed in the ocean with a hard thud and groaned. Everyone went silent and the fighting immediately stopped. Peter was in shock. 

Someone used magic on him. 

But this wasn't any magic, this was extremely powerful. No beginner could have sent this huge man flying throw the air like that. Unless...

Peter's eyes landed on Wendy. She was panting, looking at the large pirate who just landed on his back. She then made eye contact with Peter. He was in shock. This whole time Wendy was lying to him. She did really have powers. He felt himself growing angry with her, letting him believe she was this innocent girl. But, at the same time, she looked just as shocked as he did.

"Maybe she really didn't know." Peter thought, "But why would they just show up now?"

Wendy then looked to Hook, who was staring at her in disbelief. Peter cocked an eyebrow, wondering why Hook was so fixed on her. Then, he noticed Wendy fainted and still not a single person moved. Maybe they were afraid to touch her. Maybe they were all still in shock at the scene that just happened. 

"What is that girl's name?" Hook finally spoke.

Peter didn't answer. 

"WHAT IS HER NAME?" Hook yelled as he held his sword to Peter's throat.

Peter smirked, "Why would I tell you?"

"Is it Wendy?" Hook asked with desperation in his eyes, "Is her name Wendy?"

Peter looked at him confused, still not wishing to answer. How would Hook know Wendy? 

Hook removed his sword from under Peter's chin and ran towards her, "I'm taking her with me!"

Peter threw an orb towards Hook and it shocked him in the back. He let out a painful cry as he collapsed to the ground.

"All of you get off my island now! And take your Captain with you!"