Amortenia

Harrys POV
I was walking down the halls by my self. I told ron and hermoine too go on with out me, Since i wanted too go get something from my dorm room. Which is a lie. I just like going late too Professor Snapes class, the look on his face is priceless. The look im talking about is the one where hes trying to stop a look of annoyance from creeping on to his face. I like too call him Professeor Potions, Peculiar Prick, Sneaky Snape, Sly Snape, etc.. I arrived at the door, and opened the door. As soon as i stepped in, the fresh strong smell of Draco Malfoy , my lovers Cologne went up my nose. I cover my nose forcefully so people dont find out about him being my crush. "Ugh Malfoy go low on the cologne next time." I said not realizing what was going on. "W-what did you say P-potter." Malfoy said, blushing furiously. The rest of the class were snickering and some had looks of straight up shock. "late again i see Mr.Potter,well as punishment you will be partners." Professor Snape said. "Before we were rudely interupted by Mr.Potter, we were brewing potions, so now get back to work, while i think of new ways to make you suffer." Professor Snape said,  but mumbling the last part. "Wait what." Seamus said. "Hush it Mr. Finnigan!"

  "Ill go get the ingredients Potter while you stay here and dont mess this up!" Draco said with such authority. That made me love him even more. "Wait Malfoy what are we brewing?" I asked. "Oh yea you dont know well were brewing Amortenia." Draco said. Once he left i was literally screaming at my self on how reckless i was once i walked in now the whole class knows im
1. Gay
2. And that i love Draco frickin Malfoy
Once draco came back i started brewing the potion and listen to Malfoy rant about how stupid I am. "Done!" I said. "Lets try it then." Draco said then started putting it on his neck. "Now tell me what you smell." Draco said. I went closely towards Dracos neck and sniffed him lightly. " Malfoy your cologne is overpowering the smell." I said.

THAT WAS PART ONE I HOPED YOU LIKED SOOOO BYEEE❤❤❤❤