First love [Snily]

When I was younger, I had the great happiness to meet a gorgeous young girl extraordinarily talented.

Although she and I are very different, this didn't prevent us being together, to talk together and laugh.

This friend was named Lily Evans, she had the most beautiful green eyes and resplendent redhead hair. Sha had only one default that bothered me because of my parents, as indeed Lily was born of a muggle family.

But this didn't prevent me from loving her, when we were 11, we received a letter of one of the most prestigious schools, Hogwarts. The school of Witchcraft of the United-Kingdom.

I've been sorted into Slytherin house, snakes were well known as the most deceitful, the cruelest and the most despicable ones.

While Lily had been sorted into Gryffindor, the house of the brave, the bold, the golden hearted ones.

At school, Lily and I didn't talk so much. I was constantly bullied by a group of four people who called themselves "The marauders". Well their real names were Sirius Black, Remus Lupin, Peter Pettigrew and James Potter. The latter was madly in love with Lily and tried to hit on her in vain.

One day this group has arrased me, and Lily had taken my defense. The boys had made fun of me and I told this girl something I'll never forgive myself for. When blinded by anger, we all say things that we didn't meant. I called her mud blood. This is a despicable word for muggle born people.

Ever since that day it has never been the same anymore. After school she got married with this exact same guy and had a boy that she named Harry James Potter.

Not long after the baby was born, his parents died.

When Harry Potter arrived at school, on the first day of school I immediately spotted what I cherished the most in his mom : their magnificent eyes.

I can still see her in her son's eyes and in the wit of his best friend.

Even though he's not my son and I tried to give the impression that I hated him, it wasn't the case, I loved him as my own son.

Hope you'll like that chapter if it's the case don't hesitate to comment or vote. Thanks. See you soon. 😉